Vintage Johan 1966 Cadillac Hearse 1/25 Model Car
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Johan 1966 Cadillac Hearse 1/25 Model Car:
- SHIPPING: i DO combine shipping, and i never charge more than a dollar or so for handeling per order, not per sale or item. i willusuallyoffertwo choices for shipping on the invoice, priority mail and a cheaper rate like firstclass or parcel select so you can decide if you wantyour order cheap, or fast.i try to ship within 5 days of payment, but, if you're in more of a hurry, just let me know ahead of time and i will make it a point to get it out asap. the same applies to international shipping,but message me w your postal route number and i will get you an exactprice
- PAYMENT:paypal payment due within 3 days of end of sale. if you need a little longer then ask before offerding
- FEED BACK:this is so very important!just a few 3or4 star ratings on shipping and handeling (for example)can have a major impact on a sellersstanding. i dont like shipping fee's either but considering all i have to do (get/buy boxes, tape, bubble wrap,my time, etc,etc) as well as charges sellers 9% on shipping fee's to sellers, i think im pretty reasonable. so, if you feel you cant leave all 5star positive feed back, please,let me know and give me a chance to keep my ratingsup. also, i leave feed back after i recieve it as a seller and when i recieve my items, as a buyer
- GENERAL: i am a bigger buyer than seller on , i am a collecter of diecasts, model cars as well as full size hot rods,classic and muscle cars. i try to describe everything to the best of my knowledge and take lots of pictures. under normal circumstances,I DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS, so, study all pictures, ask any questions, and make sure this is something you are going to pay for,before you offer, please!
- DESCRIPTION:just as i found it, the body is molded in black and not painted, although some of the trim and interior has been painted a gold color (not bad) and some parts have come loose, the body and chassis are not glued together so this would come apart for restoration or rebuild fairly easy.please feel free to ask any questions,thanks for looking,lots more listed and more to come, check out my other listings, thanks and good luck!