Vintage Ming / Qing Style Rear Facing Recumbent Jade Horse Nr
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Ming / Qing Style Rear Facing Recumbent Jade Horse Nr:
Age: earlier than 1970s
Size: 5.25 inches long 3 3/4 inches high 1 3/4 inches wide
An amazing Chinese carved jade horse. Horse is carved with head facing back and
one leg raised. Beautiful detail in carving of tail and horse's mane. Large jade animals are very rare, this one is very nice material, carving and size. Don't let it get away.
***THE LAST PHOTO IS OF A CHRISTIES HORSE SOLD $58'600.00 AT CHRISTIES NYC 19 SEPT 2007 LOT 73. (I think this makes my horse here pretty exciting no !?)
Material: Greyish white jade with some cloudy inclusions visible around end of tail and
ends of feet. SEE PICTURES FOR MORE DETAILS
Condition: No damage. Visible fissures are not cracks in stone and are natural. SEE PICTURES FOR MORE DETAILS
Please ask all questions prior to offerding, making an offer or clicking buy-it-now. All information provided is an approximation for buyers to better be able to make informed decisions. Please rely on your own expertise. Colour of photos can vary from one monitor to another.
- We have a 3 to 5 Day handling period used to properly pack each packages and to make sure all proper paperwork is done but packages might leave our hands sooner than that.
- American Customers will receive their package via USPS. Priority mail will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- Canadian Customers will receive their packages via Canada post. An expedited service will be used with tracking, insurance and signature.
- International Customers will receive their package via USPS. A service with tracking, insurance and signature will be used.
International Customers might have to pay their countries taxes and duties. As sellers we are not responsible for these fees.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Customs fees are normally charged by the shipping company or collected when you pick the item up. These fees are not additional shipping charges.
- We won't under-value merchandise or mark the item as a gift on customs forms. Doing that is against U.S. and international laws.