Vintage Replica Harley Straight Leg Rigid Frame Panhead Shovelhead Evo Twin Cam For SaleNeed a custom part or
can't find what you need?
We can help! Vintage Replica Harley Rigid Straight Leg Frame
Features and Benefits:
- Replica retro rigid frame straight leg style features original type construction including forged parts in neck, side car mounts, and rear axle area.
- This retro rigid frame is exact replica of the original style and is updated to accept flat side tanks, and ALL Big Twin engines giving you massive options!
- Frame has a 30° rake, +2" raised neck, and 10.75" between the rigid rear axle plates.
- Frame is set up for disc brake and uses a 1987-later style rear caliper.
- This rigid frame utilizes 1986-89 Softail style tanks.
- Frame can be fitted with Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution, and Twin Cam engines with 4, 5 or 6 speed transmissions.
- Knucklehead and Flathead engines will fit with the use of an additional mount spacer.
- Shovelhead, Evo and Twin Cam engines require the use of a tin inner primary.
- Will accept a 230 rear tire with chain drive or 200 rear tire with belt drive.
- Will not accept stock seat post.
- Order related parts separately.
- A Manufacturer's Statement of Origin is available upon request.
- 1948-1965 Harley FL
- 1971-1999 Harley FX
- Custom Applications
When using a chain drive with a 230 tire, the use of #17-0859, a 1″ offset plate and a #19-0105 sprocket is required.
When using a belt or chain drive with a 200 tire, the use of #17-0860, a 3/4″ offset plate and a #19-0104 sprocket is required.
When using a Shovelhead, Evolution, or Twin Cam engine, it is required to use a #42-0617 tin inner primary.
When using with a TC-88 engine order #51-0625 rear frame mount adapter plate
In some instances it may be necessary to ream or file holes slightly in order to assemble parts onto the frame.
Use #31-0475 Front Engine Mount Spacer to accept 1936-1947 Knucklehead or Flathead engines in 1948-up frames.
When using the #42-0617 tin inner primary, the use of #19-0570 is needed if using a #17-0859 transmission plate 1″ offset and a #19-0105 sprocket.
When using the #42-0617 tin inner primary, the use of #19-0569 is needed if using a #17-0860 transmission plate 3/4″ offset and a #19-0104 sprocket.
Suggested to use with #44-1942 axle.
Fox River Cycle is a rapidly growing customer oriented motorcycle shop. Our goal is to provide you with unmatched service, and unbeatable prices. Can't find what you need, or need a custom part? Send us an email or call us at (262)767-9314
For international customers, an accurate shipping quote will be provided if you call or email us. Occasionally the shipping calculator will provide inaccurate quotes, consequently it is recommended that you contact us.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to purchasing. Also, please note it is out of our control how fast the item will complete customs inspections.
- Returns/exchanges must be made within 14 days of purchase. Please contact us to obtain your RMA number and we will be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns. Please note any return sent without a RMA number written clearly on the outside of the package will be refused. You can use the original box you received, or any plain unmarked cardboard box to ship your item. Please under no circumstance write on the manufacturer's box, if it is not in original condition we will not be able to issue a refund.
- Defective or damaged items will be exchanged or a full refund will be issued if an item is no longer available.
- If an item is returned for any reason other than being damaged/defective on arrival the purchase will be refunded (minus shipping & handling fee charged at the time of purchase and a 20% restocking fee) and the customer is responsible to pay for shipping back to us.
- Products being returned must be shipped freight pre-paid; no COD's.
- Shipments refused by the customer are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- If an order was shipped with free shipping our shipping cost will be deducted.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original payment method used
- Any item returned more than 14 days after purchase.
- Items not in their original packaging or in their original condition are not returnable.
This includes but is not limited to: installed items, items without labels, tags, seals on manufacturer box broken, any materials missing, or manufacturer's box not in original condition.
No returns on electrical parts!
- In addition to the policies above, international product returned MUST include the following statement clearly written on the return parcel: CONTENTS - RETURN GOODS OF U.S. ORIGIN
This item has been shown 30176 times.