Vintage Uncut 1950s The Wedding Paper Dolls Playbook~ Extremely Rare~#1 Repro For Sale<div style="text-align:center"><img border="0"><br><table align="center"><tr><td height="28px" valign="middle" align="center"><font face="arial" size="2"><b><a target="_blank">onceagain2010 style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><img
<img border="0"><br><a target="_blank"><img border="0"></a>
VINTAGE UNCUT RARE 1960 THE WEDDING PAPER DOLLS PLAYBOOK~#1 REPRO~SCARCE/RARE SET!
IF YOU FIND THIS EXACT SET AT A CHEAPER PRICE, PLEASE CONTACT ME - I GUARANTEE to beat the price! I will NOT be undersold!
(Note: If you prefer to purchase only the folder front and back, the dolls, and the clothing pages, please let me know at the time of purchase and I will refund $4.00 of yourpayment).
Fabulously nostalgic set! This very rare vintage uncutWedding Playbookpaper doll set is almost impossible to find. This set was originally publishedin 1960 and istotally uncut! This set contains the entire wedding party, their clothing, and several rooms inside the church that can be assembled! This is a very unique and beautiful set.
I have shown the folder covers both inside and outside, the dolls,all8 uncut clothing panels, plus the insideof the churchincluding the furniture and decorationsin thepictures above. The set is COMPLETE, not cropped, and all that can fit on my scanner is shown. Being offered are excellent colorLASER reproductions ofthe entire uncut set! only allows 24 pictures so 4 additional furnishing pictures are not shown; however I will be glad to emailthem to you if you want to see them. This nostalgic60+ year old set would make an excellent addition to a vintage paper doll collection!
PLEASE CHECK THE COLORS ON MY sales COMPARED TO OTHERS LISTED! THIS LOOSE PAGE REPRODUCTION SET IS THE ORIGINAL VINTAGE SIZE WITH THE ORIGINAL COLORS AND GRAPHICS THAT YOU REMEMBER FROM YOUR PAST!! ~ AWONDERFUL WAY TO BRING BACK THOSE OLD MEMORIES~ YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER REPRODUCTION ANYWHERE - PLEASE COMPARE FOR YOURSELF AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE!IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR PURCHASE, I'M NOT EITHER, SO I HAVE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE POLICY! About My Sets: ALL are Original Size made from my original vintage sets (not from copies too often found online)! ALLcovers and dolls are on cardstock and the clothing is on vintage weight paper! PERFECT SETS for cutting out as the dolls and paper are not fragile from age! GUARANTEED the HIGHEST quality sets in both color and materials you will find ANYWHERE (see my response)- money back guarantee! Ifthe dolls are on the covers, IAUTOMATICALLY send an extra copy of the dolls on cardstock so you don't have to cut up the pretty covers - I am the only seller to offer extra dolls. I personally make all setson a PROFESSIONAL PRINTER atmy local print shop here in Atlanta - will NOT fade over time unlike the sets doneon ahome printer! NEVER cheaply mass produced or made from 'restored' or 'restructured' sets! Original date of publication visible on all sets! ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU COMPARE AND DECIDE FOR YOURSELF!
The entire set comes in an approved protective sleeve which is ARCHIVAL SAFE! When using authentic originals, occasionally there may be minor age toning, but there are no major flaws. If you want your set side-stapled, please request this at the time of purchase and I will be happy to provide stapling.Please email me with any questions I welcome questions and nothing is ever hidden or intentionally misrepresented. NO HANDLING FEE and I gladly accept Paypal ~ I ship Priority Mail in a box for safe transit. THANKS FOR LOOKING! Please see my other fabulous laser sets plus some originals in my 'store' above or 'see other items' - as I have hundreds of nostalgic paper doll sets available! I am an honest seller and check copyrights on any set I list - all sets listed are legally able to be reproduced. MAY GOD WATCH OVER OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN THE MILITARY AND BRING THEM ALL HOME SAFELY. To avoid your being misled by untrue 'facts' from my fraudulent competitor, if you have a minute, please read the following:
THE FACTS ABOUT PAPER DOLL REPRODUCTIONS
I get many emails from paper doll collectors with questions about vintage sets and copying techniques. I hope the information below helps, but please feel free to email me about any set you see listed as 'vintage' and I will compare it to my REAL vintage original set and tell you how to tell the difference between a vintage reproduction and a copy of a 'restored' reproduction. Don't be disappointed by sets falsely listed as being made from original vintage sets when they definitely are not.
1) ANY set you see listed that is displayed showing all pages in one picture stacked in rows are NOT MADE FROM VINTAGE SETS. These are 'restored' and often 'restructured' sets. A restored set is made from a cut set that is repositioned on paper and the tabs redrawn. The colors are usually over saturated and clothing is often missing (Gene Tierney, Elizabeth Taylor, June Allyson, Joan Carroll, Jane Powell, and Lucy are examples). They are ALWAYS somewhat smaller in size than the original set even though they are listed as 'original size' - they are not.
2) Page graphics are often missing or replaced with something different. The covers are often somewhat different and there is NEVER an original publication stamp from the publisher (usually Whitman, Lowe, Dell, Merrill, Saalfield, etc) dated 1940's - 1960's. Also, a real vintage set does not have bar codes (they weren't used in the 1950's.)
3) Copy machines that can be set up in your home are NOT professional. The pages WILL fade with age - I bought a set falsely listed as being made on an expensive commercial professional printer 'on site' to see for myself and it is already starting to fade. You might pay a rock bottom price, but you are getting a rock bottom cheaply made product. Don't be fooled by sellers intentionally misleading buyers with false claims - you get what you pay for. I PERSONALLY make all sets myself at a state of the art PROFESSIONAL PRINTING COMPANY here in Atlanta and personally adjust the brightness, saturation, etc. to each set individually. Compare For Yourself And See The Difference!
4) Contrary to what you might read elsewhere, pictures are FREE on which is why I am able to show the entire set in my listings. I never watermarked my listing pictures in the past but due to my images being stolen by a competitor and used in her listings, I found it necessary to watermark them even though I prefer unmarked scans. There are no watermarks on my reproduction sets that are sold. 5) MANY of my sets were purchased covertly by another seller, who is blocked from my listings, by third parties and then shipped to the blocked seller for copying. I suspected this and marked many of the sets that I suspected were being purchased by the blocked seller. When they 'suddenly' were listed on , I checked the scans and, sure enough, my identifying markings were clearly visible. These sets are obviously not made from originals as stated in the seller's listing - they are made from my copies. Also, often only the cover is covertly shown to prevent my markings from being seen. Copies made from copies are not even close to being as clear as copies made from originals. Buy cheap~get cheap. All I ask is that you compare and judge for yourself - you'll clearly see the difference.
6) If you are unsure about any listing, please email me and I will check the sets and let you know if they are made from originals or are 'restored' sets. If they are copies of my copies, I will tell you what marks identify them.
THANKS FOR PURCHASING MY SETS!! All reproduction sets have free shipping and are 100% guaranteed.
<div style="text-align:center"><a style="text-decoration:none" border="0"></a></div> On May-25-13 at 19:52:46 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
This item has been shown 0 times.