Vintage/rare 1944 Camp Lejeune Marine Base Booklet Colored Postcard Set Of 20 For Sale
You are offerding on a Vintage/Rare Booklet, Set of 20 Colored Postcards/ 1944 Marine Base Camp Lejeune. Home of the Second Marine Division.North Carolina. These are official U. S. Marine Corps Photographs, Genuine Curteich-Chicago, C.T. ART COLORTONE.I only have 8 of the 20 pictured. Copyright 1944 by Curt Teich and Co. The front of booklet has been postmarked with two 3 cent stamps and written on. The rest of the postcards in the booklet have not been used and are in great condition. The back of the booklet has a little damage to the upper right, paper peeled off, does not affect the postcards. Also the back page of booklethas a crease. I will try to identify and describe all 20: See Below:
- Main Gate, Marine Base Camp Lejeune, N. C.
- Administration Building, Second Marine Division, Marine Base, Camp Lejeune, N. C.
- Enlisted Men's Barracks
- Reserves Parade During Summer Training Period
- Marines Play Football At Marine Base
- Boating Regatta on Wallace Creek
- Enlisted Men's Beach, Onslow Beach
- Landing Party Hits Beach/Marines Running Onto Beach in Full Gear
- Hostess House, Hadnot Point, Picture of Building
- Landing Party In Rubber Boats, Several Rubber Boats with Marines Rowing
- Several Marines with a 50 Caliber Ant-Aircraft Gun
- Machine Gun Nest-Four Marines Off the Beach Getting Ready To Fire Machine Gun
- Action Postcard-Marines Getting ready for Action-Tanks, Planes & Guns.
- Tanks In Action, Marine In Foxhole
- Pistol Range, Marines Getting ready to fire weapons.
- Camp Theater
- Catholic Chapel & Protestant Chapel
- The Marines Hym Soldiers with American Flag
- US Naval Hospital
Postcards Measure approx. 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 inches. A Nice Collectible.!!!
This item has been shown 0 times.