Vtg 1960s Mpc Built George Barris The Good Guys Television Taxi~original Kit For Sale
If you have questions, please ask before offerding.
Please Note: We have recently acquired a large collection of vintage models that we will be listing over the next few weeks. We are not model experts and will do our best to describe and identify each model. Any additional info from viewers is welcomed and encouraged. Thank You.
ITEM: Vintage MPC 1960s George Barris designed taxi for the Television show The Good Guys. This model is an adult built original model kit with very detailed interior and exterior. The model was built by a very experienced model hobby enthusiast who built many hundreds of models in his lifetime. This is from his collection.
SIZE: Approximately 8" long
CONDITION: Free of breaks, cracks, chips or splits with a few light scratches. The headlight rack and windshiled are included but loose. It is missing some parts. The inside is very clean and detailed. The car is very well built and detailed. Please note that any light spots in the pictures are from my lighting and not actually on this piece. Please see photos for condition.
DESCRIPTION: Here is your chance to add a great model to your collection!
We will gladly combine items to save on shipping!
Thanks for looking and Good Luck offerding!!!!
- PLEASE NOTE: In order to be fair to all buyers, we do not end sales early or change them from sale format to a Buy It Now format.
- INT'L buyers: All sales with a final offer price of $25.00 or that weigh over 4 lbs. will be shipped by Priority Mail International so that the package is trackable and insured. NO EXCEPTIONS! 1st Class International shipping will be made available upon request for items which weigh less than 4 lbs. and have a final offer price under $25.00.
- response: We always leave response for our buyers. Please be patient. We designate one day every two weeks to post our response.
- RETURN POLICY: We accept returns if item is not as described. NO EXCEPTIONS! We will not refund for BUYER'S REMORSE!
- We describe our listings as carefully as possible and will accept returns only for flaws not mentioned in the description. The items we sell are largely antique or vintage and, as such, have been used during their lifetime. If there is something we have missed or a detail we have not addressed in the listing, please contact us through and we will do our best to address any concerns that you might have. When refunds are appropriate we will happily refund your purchase amount.
- Buyer to pay actual shipping plus designated handling fee for shipments.
- PLEASE NOTE: We insure packages through the shipping company used (i.e. UPS or the US Postal Service). WE ARE NOT THE INSURER AND DO NOT REFUND MONEY DIRECTLY TO THE BUYER FOR ITEMS DAMAGED DURING SHIPMENT. The shipping company (UPS, USPS, etc) will pay you once the claim is processed as the shipping company is the insurer. We will initiate the claim process and will require your assistance and help in processing the claim with the insurer. We package very carefully and will help you expedite the claims process so you can get your insurance payment quicker, should your item be damaged. If you are not comfortable with this policy, please do not offer on our items.
- Please note that the USPS First Class rate is now divided into 4 tiers depending on the type and dimensions of the packaging used. You can review 1st Class Rates by going to the USPS website.
- As a result of the new excessive shipping rates for dimensional weight changes with Priority Mail, we will only offer Priority rates per customer request after the sale ends on items when we expect the package size to exceed 12x12x12. We apologize for the delay in providing this option but we are finding that Priority rates are often 2 to 3 times higher than UPS or USPS Parcel Post rates for the same size of package.
- INTERNATIONAL buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up – do not confuse them for additional shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- I accept payment through PayPal. Other traditional payment options are available for items picked up at our location.
- Payment must be received within 10 days of sale end unless previous arrangements have been made or item will be relisted.
This item has been shown 0 times.