Vtg 60s Red Wing Irish Setter Moc Hunting Boots Engineer Crepe Chukka 8.5 Ee For Sale
Vintage ankle boots by Red Wing, label matches up to the 1960's era. Really nice patina & color from age and wear. Size 8.5 2E (EE-extra wide), I really wish these fit me. Numbers on the inside are: 05007 595 P8 97. The scratches and scuffs add to the authenticity, never saw the point in items this old looking new!Check all the photos, zoom up close, and please ask any questions you have!MEASUREMENTS
- Total Height 5"
- Outsole Length12"
- Insole Length 10.5"
- Narrowest Point 3.5"(taken on outside)
- Priority Mail Flat Rate tends to be the easiest, but other options are available at checkout. USPS Delivery Confirmation is always included at no additional charge. Shipping on purchases over $250 will require Signature Confirmation, and we only ship to your address on file.If you planto purchase multiple items notify us so we can combine shipping
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Paymentmust be received within 4days or an Unpaid ItemClaim will be filed.If you need to cancel a sale, let us know so we can relist, things happen and we are all human. If you need more time to pay, please contact us BEFORE placing a offer.
- We happily accept returns, contact us before opening a dispute, we are nice people and we like positive response!
Once we receive an item back in the same condition as it was sent we refund the purchase price.
NO RETURNS FOR ITEMS YOU RUIN Our new and vintage items are in good, wearable condition and flaws will be noted in the description. If you rip it while opening the package,tailor it, stain it, file items for gold tests, or do anything damaging we won't accept the return.
- Belts, handbags, jewelry and other items are shown for styling purposes only. If you see something you love, contact us for a price. All items are hand washed or dry cleaned prior to shipping unless otherwise stated. Leather items have been polished and conditioned, suede has been brushed and deodorized.
- We use keywords inour sale titles to give items their best chance at a new home. We try to make educated decisions when deciding the time period in which items are made, but we aren't experts in everything! Simply email us with your questions & any concerns and we will do our best to give you any other details you need.
Mousefeather Vintage © 2013 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
This item has been shown 0 times.