Vtg Bonnie Cashin Lilac Suede Leather Tunic Tabard Dress Deadstock Saks Nwt Nos For Sale
VTG Bonnie Cashin LILAC Suede Leather Tunic Tabard Dress DEADSTOCK Saks NWT NOS Description Prev Stop Play Next
Vintage Deadstock NOS
BONNIECASHIN for SILLS
Saks Fifth Purple Tabard or Tunic Dresswith Brass Buckles
* Bonnie Cashin * American Sportwear * Rare *Designer *Made in USA * Iconic *Here's a vintage piece that you don't see everyday!
Bonnie Cashin put American Sportwear on the map withher fashion forward styles, and thisrare circa 70s tabard or tunic dress truly captures her innovative spirit!Made from a eye-popping LILACsuede leather, the color on this piece just shouts *happy*!!! It fastens the sides of the waistwith a brass buckle!
Bonnie's designs are timeless and continue to be so relevant whilesimultaneously influencing the modern designers of today!This tabard ortunic dress is truly a great example of her work - and it looks amazingover a sweater or t-shirt - and with skinny jeans and boots! In excellent vintage condition for it's 30+ years of age with no issues
to report!Still has it's SAKS5th AVENUETag (it retailed for $100 backin the 70s!).Measurements (flat): bust - 18", waist - 19", length - 31"
Tagged SILLSABONNIECASHIN DESIGN
Terms of Sale
- Please note that payment is due within three days of sale end. If you are unable to pay within that time frame, kindly contact me prior to offerding.
- I'm always happy to combine shipping! Contact me for more info
- Unless stated otherwise, all vintage &preowned items will require cleaning.
- Please read measurements carefully, and compare to an item that fits you well! I cannot accept returns for items that do not fit. Please ask questions before offerding
- It's against policy (and against the law in your country)to declare anything besides the actual item value on customs forms. Please don't ask me to go against the policy or to break the law.
- Buyer is responsible for all customs fees.
- For those outside the USA, I ship USPSPriority International for all items up to 3lbs and under $200 in price, otherwise USPSExpress Int'l is used. If you have any questions please ask BEFOREyou offer or BIN.
- Buyers agree to all terms of my RETURNPOLICY
- Please note that international parcels can sometimes take up to 4 weeks to deliver
This item has been shown 0 times.