Vtg Large Piggy Pig Pink Bank Chalkware 1940s
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg Large Piggy Pig Pink Bank Chalkware 1940s:
~VINTAGE LARGE PIGGY PIG PINK BANK CHALKWARE 1940s~ Up for offer is a vintage Chalkware large Pink Piggy Bank from the 1940s. It is 15 inches long and 9 inches high. There are flowers painted on both sides. There are no cracks or breaks. There are spots where the paint has rubbed off. One ear has a chip on it and on the bottom someone broke into the bank. There is a 1 ¼ square cut out of where the plug was. This would make a nice restoration project. Please READ our Feed Back! If you’re unclear about anything in this listing or our posted policies below please email any questions through . Thanks so much for looking & happy ing!PLEASE READ OUR SHIPPING & SELLING POLICIES BELOW BEFORE offerDING! Pay me securely through PayPal! Please take a moment to read over our shipping / selling policy before offerding. Also, please check the “Ask the Seller A Question” area as we have FAQ’s listed there. THANKS!!!
- If you have less than 10 response’s please email us before offerding otherwise we may cancel your offer.
- Buyer pays all shipping fees from our zip code/country to yours. We make NO PROFIT from shipping charges. It is our policy that if shipping turns out to be less than what was calculated & paid, the difference is refunded back to our customer.
- We will ship your item / items through USPS ( United States Postal Service ). Typically you will see two choices so please pick what best serves your needs. Priority usually arrives in 2-3 business days with other options taking anywhere from 4-10 business days. Your item will be insured & you’ll be provided with delivery confirmation info. After your item ships. We have a FEDEX account too & can send larger packages with them quite reasonably. If the USPS seems high just ask for a quote at sale end.....we will be glad to make a comparison. FEDEX offers home delivery after 5pm. ***Please note that when a FLAT RATE shipping fee is offered we can’t ship to a PO Box. Also, Domestic Flat Rates apply only to the Continental U.S. (No Alaska or Hawaii)***
- If your item is damaged in transit you must notify us within 36 hours of delivery. Keep all original packaging materials, box, & item. Do not throw anything away. We will be very happy to work with you through the claim process. In over 10 years of being on we have had only two items ever reported damaged & that was due to carrier abuse.
- Currently we only accept electronic payments through PayPal. Items are shipped within two business days of completed payment (often cases sooner).
- Payment is expected within 3 days of sale close / Buy-It-Now listings unless prior arrangements are made. If there is a delay please just communicate with us.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer based on negative and or/ low response ratings.
- If you win multiple sales wait for an invoice as we’ll do our best to combine items to reduce shipping costs. We will only combine multiple wins when we can so do safely, sometimes there are items which must be shipped by themselves to keep them safe & secure in transit. ***FLAT RATE PRIORITY*** If you would like flat rate & your item / items will fit safely inside a Flat Rate Box we will be happy to do so but, YOU MUST ASK! More times than naught Flat Rate isn’t an option due to size or dimensions of items or it is simply not cheaper. If you think Flat Rate will save you $ we’ll be happy to revise your invoice if it is possible.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL...unless we have grossly misrepresented an item. We describe things to the best of our ability & take many pictures (sometimes videos) to represent wares appropriately. We pride ourselves on our level of honesty & integrity. Refunds will never be granted due to buyer remorse & will exclude shipping fees.
- We are always willing to arrange LOCAL PICK-UP for buyers in our area. Just ask! Items must be paid for & picked up within seven days of sale close unless prior arrangements are made. No storage fees ever!
- We can’t control courier transit times! Priority mail usually takes 2-3 days to arrive but is not guaranteed by the United States Postal Service. When you select Parcel Post, Media Mail, etc., these services can take up to 10 business days & sometimes longer. They are less costly because they are not as timely. PLEASE DO NOT FAULT US FOR LENGTH OF TIME AN ITEM IS IN TRANSIT! Thanks!!!