Vtg Circa 1960's~40r~sears~harris Tweed~wool~gray~herringbone~black Sport Coat
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vtg Circa 1960's~40r~sears~harris Tweed~wool~gray~herringbone~black Sport Coat:
Beautiful, Vintage circa 1960's Men's Size 40 Regular Blazer / Sport Coat, Ft. Complementary Felt Pocket Accents, A Single Vent, & A Collar Loop
Fully Lined, wi/ Shoulder PadsTagged Size
N/A. No Size Tag is Present. Measurements Indicate a Size 40R. Before offerding.Shoulder19 inchesChest22 inches across (44" around)Arm26 inches (24 1/2 inches to bottom button)Length30 1/2 inchesMaterialWoolmark - 100% Pure New Wool (Hand Woven Scottish 100% Virgin Wool)ColorBlack and Gray Herringbone w/ White FleckingConditionExcellent Vintage Condition! The only wear that I find is slight wear on the buttons that can be found when closely examined - See Photos!Notes- Vintage Circa 1960's
- 2 Button Style
- 3 Button Cuffs
- Padded Shoulders
- Fully lined
- Locker Loop
- Black Felt Pocket Accents
- EXCELLENT Pre-owned Condition
- Solid Classic Brown Coloration
- 3 Exterior Pockets
- 2 Interior Pockets
- HQ Fabric Was Hand Woven and Made In Scotland By Harris Tweed From 100% Pure Virgin Wool!
- Constructed In Canada
- Under the Tag In Which Is Written SEARS - "The Men's Store" There is a Phrase Written In French "Le magasin pour homme" Which When Translated Into English Means "The store for men".
- All Around Very Attractive Garment
- Please ask all questions before offerding.
- All sales are final, no exchanges or returns.
- Insurance is USPS up to $50 (for U.S. customers only) unless otherwise requested by buyer prior to payment.
- International shipping is available only through 's Global Shipping Program.
- All photos are of actual items posted.
- Due to digital anomalies color representation may vary.
Thank you for shopping at my site!