April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2015 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2015 Loyalty Day May 1st, 2015 Law Day May 3rd, 2015 World Press Freedom Day May 4th, 2015 Rhode Island Independence Day May 5th, 2015 Cinco de Mayo May 7th, 2015 Lag B'Omer May 7th, 2015 National Day of Prayer May 8th, 2015 Time to Remember Lost Lives From World War II May 8th, 2015 Truman Day May 10th, 2015 Mother's Day May 10th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day May 11th, 2015 'Confederate Memorial Day' observed May 14th, 2015 World Migratory Bird Day May 14th, 2015 Ascension Day May 15th, 2015 International Day of Families May 15th, 2015 Peace Officers Memorial Day May 15th, 2015 National Defense Transportation Day May 16th, 2015 Isra and Mi'raj May 16th, 2015 Armed Forces Day May 17th, 2015 World Information Society Day
Vtg/antique Button 29/32" U.s. Seal Waterbury Tin/brass Gilt Gold Fill Rare For Sale
Up for offer is thevintage/antique BUTTON, as seen in the pictures / as described in the title. Being offered for sale AS-FOUND, uncleaned. Cosmetic condition is as clearly and accurately shown in the high-definition pictures provided. Please inspect all of them carefully. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED or your money back ...no questions asked!Measures precisely 29/32" diameter (~23.15mm). Weighs 5.4 grams (~0.19oz). Please feel free to ask questions and/or request additional photographs. I will respond in a timely manner.
THE FINE PRINT:
* Payment is expected within 48 hours after purchased / won (at the very latest). Immediate payment is VERY MUCH appreciated ...but I will certainly understand if you need a few more days for whatever reason(s). Please just shoot me a message with a few details and when you will be able to make payment. If I do not hear from you within 48 hours, I reserve the right to cancel the transaction and re-list the item, at which point you will lose out and NOT be permitted to offer/buy again.
* Please offer / buy with confidence. I stand behind my items and your satisfaction determines my success. My return rate is less than 1/32 of a percent (that's approx. 3 returns per 1000 transactions!). This is a result of the great care I take in cleaning/sorting/organizing/testing, researching, photographing, describing, expertly packing and shipping EVERYTHING I sell. I am a very reasonable & genuine person. If you are as well, we will certainly not have any problems :)
* All of my sale items are pre-owned unless otherwise stated in sale title and/or description. I aim to provide more than an adequate amount of photographs and to describe the item(s) as accurately as possible.
* Please check my other listings, if you are interested in buying multiple items from my store, I will combine shipping to the best of my abilities. You pay just $1.33 (handling) on top of the actual cost to ship the items ...no matter how much you buy!
* I make EVERY effort to ship same day and would say I do about 95% of the time …If not same day, then absolutely 2nd day.
* INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: All taxes, tariffs and/or any additional cross border(s) postal fees (if applicable) shall be THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY to pay upon pickup/receipt of item(s). This remains the case even if free shipping is offered and/or if we were to come to an agreed "door-to-door" price. In other words, I will NEVER pay these fees. For more information on these fees (if you'll be required to pay, fee amount(s), etc.), please refer to your local governing customs authority. I WILL NOT lower the value of the purchased item(s) nor will I mark as 'gift' on the customs form. This is against the law ...so please don't ask. The answer will be no (sorry).
* Pictures are of the actual item being saleed, unless otherwise noted in description above.
* Questions regarding condition and like inquires are welcomed and answered promptly. Please refer to manufacturer's websites for product specifications. Sadly, I am not an expert on everything I sell ...so doing a quick Google search on your own is a quicker way to find out technical specs, product compatibility, etc.
* Additional photos can always be provided upon request.
* Your response rating is important to me. Please contact me first if you are unhappy with your purchase to discuss the issue and work towards an amicable solution.
* For payments I accept PayPal only.
* I strive to use recycled shipping materials whenever possible. I collect boxes from local stores that I frequent and am always on the lookout for miscellaneous packing materials that would otherwise be thrown away. Not only does this save me money, but that savings trickles down to you, all the while doing our environment a service!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? COMMENTS? NEED CLARIFICATION? PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
Posted with Mobile
This item has been shown times.
Vtg/antique Button 29/32" U.s. Seal Waterbury Tin/brass Gilt Gold Fill Rare: $25