Very Rare Men's Cartier Tank European Watch & Clock C.1930's For Sale
Very Rare Men's Cartier Tank European Watch & Clock C.1930's 86524
Kravit The Estate Department The Nation’s Largest Estate Buyers Since 1904
Very Rare Men's Cartier Tank European Watch & Clock Wrist Watch Circa.1930's. Featuring a two piece solid 18K yellow gold rectangular case secured with four side screw, stamped on the back cover with French hallmarks Serial # 22494 1432 13391 signed on the inside back cover European Watch & Clock Co Inc France, Serial # 15391 inside cover, attached to a red crocodile Cartier strap terminating with a 18K gold Cartier deployment buckle Serial # 1249, super high grade and rare rhodium-plated European Watch & Clock movement with fausses-côtes decoration, 18 jewels, straight-line lever escapement, cut bimetallic compensation balance with 8 adjustments, blued steel flat balance spring, index regulator in running condition but it does need a complete overhaul, the watch has been sitting for 20 plus years, topped with a original white painted dial with Art Deco black enamel indexes signed Cartier with blue steel Breguet hands (hour hand missing my bad I took the watch apart for the photos and it went missing into the abyss that is my desk), . Dial signed Cartier, case and movement signed European Watch & Clock Co. Truly a rare early collectable Cartier watch..
- Band: Brown Crocodile"
- Band Size: 6 1/2" "
- Between Lugs: 17mm "
- Brand: Cartier "
- Case: 18K Yellow Gold "
- Circa: 1930's "
- Condition of Movement: Stops and Starts Needs Simple Overhaul "
- Crystal: Glass "
- Dial: Original "
- Case Including Crown: 24mm "
- Case Excluding Crown: 23mm "
- Gender: Men's "
- Hallmarks: French "
- Jewels: 18 "
- Lug to Lug Measurement: 30mm "
- Model: Tank "
- Condition: Very Good (Case has been polished and the watch is in overall used condition) "
- Reference: 1432 "
- Serial on Case: 22494 13391 "
- Serial on Movement: 15391
We are offering all of our items for sale with at the true wholesale price to the public. We are the Nation’s largest estate buyers and the largest suppliers of estate jewelry to the Jewelry Trade. We sell all of our items far below the retail price and this is reflected at a very reasonable price to the buyer – making all of our items a great value.
Each item being offered for sale has been acquired from individual estates and not from the jewelry trade. All items for sale are original and are from the Period indicated. We offer no reproductions unless otherwise stated in our description. We pride ourselves on being the least expensive for the items that we offer for sale to the trade and public.
We thank you for giving us the opportunity to show you our estate items, watches and coins and wish you the best of luck offerding.
Any watches that are purchased from us please keep in mind that all watches have been thoroughly examined by a Master Watch Maker. Please remember that watches are mechanical objects and since all of the items we sell are original from the Period they are sold 'AS IS'. As with all watches from older Periods, they can generally benefit from an "overhaul" which can be performed by most watchmakers.
We are members of the following professional organizations:
- The Jewelers Board of Trade (JBT)
- Estate Jewelers Association of America (EJAA)
- National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors (NAWCC)
- National Association of Jewelry Appraisers (NAJA)
- Diamond Dealers Club (DDC)
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
SHIPPING & HANDLING – TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All domestic shipping, handling and insurance is $7.50
- Please include your phone number with your payment
- We declare all International shipments for their full amount. This may result in a duty charge
- We ship from our office in Boca Raton, Florida, USA
- Please allow 4 to 5 business days for delivery from receipt of payment. All merchandise is packaged very well and securely in an effort to minimize the chance for damage while in transit
- Please send an email with any questions you may have before you offer or purchase ANY of our items.
International buyers agree to the following when you place a offer with us:
- Shipping is calculated based on the cost to your Country and the total amount of insurance.
- The reason for the calculation of the shipping expenses is because we cannot be responsible for the cost to you when each country has their own laws. It is essential you understand our shipping conditions prior to placing a offer with us on any of our items.
- The Buyer pays all import duties and taxes. These charges are your responsibility
- Packages must clear Customs and this will take a few days.
- Most countries charge Customs duties and taxes on items being imported from the US. You are responsible to know your Country’s importing laws and taxes.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Please check with your Customs office to determine what the additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Duties, taxes and charges are normally collected by the delivering freight company or when you pick the items up. Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We declare all items as a purchase for the winning offer amount.
- We DO NOT mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts". US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior. We cannot risk our ability to do business by falsifying any portion of the Customs documents. Please do not ask us to break the law.
We accept Paypal only.
We do not accept credit cardsALL SALES ARE FINAL PLEASE DO NOT ASK US TO CANCEL ANY OF OUR sales. WE DO NOT CANCEL ANY OF OUR sales EARLY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
- Occasionally inventory items are listed that MAY NOT be available for sale. We try to avoid this at all costs but our website is not error free.
- Florida residents add 6% sales tax -- except for Numismatic Items.
- After you are notified of the total amount due, payment is expected within 3 business days.
- Please ask all questions before you make a offer.
- Non-Paying buyers will be reported to . No Exceptions.
DO NOT SELL TO: China, Russia, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Afghanistan, India, Russian Federation, Bahrain, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Turkey, Yemen, Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon Republic, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Service~ Quality~ Dependability Since 1904
THE ESTATE DEPARTMENT, INC.
7775 W. Glades Road, Suite 200 Boca Raton, Florida 33434
TEL: (561) 482-1002
FAX: (561) 482-0512
TOLLFREE: (800) 462-2888
Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST
(Phone calls are handled during this time only)
This item has been shown 0 times.