Victorian 14k Gold/925 Sterling 4.04ctw Rose Cut Diamonds & Gem Garnet Ring 4.6g For SaleVictorian 14k Gold/925 Sterling 4.04ctw Rose Cut Diamonds & Gem Garnet Ring 4.6g
GEMSTONES EST. CTW
GRAM WEIGHT MATERIALEST. RETAIL VALUE 6.75Genuine Garnet
Rose Cut Diamonds
Sterling Silver/14k Gold Gild
- Offered in this estate sale is a beautiful Victorian inspired genuine diamond and garnet ring!
- Twenty-seven .02ct rare rose cut diamonds provide a glittering backdrop for the deep red 3.50ct oval gem garnet & they are beautifully pave set in 14k gilded gold in a frame around the center gem & three down each side of the band!
- The diamonds are old rose cuts so they have some chips and inclusions!
- The 3.50 carat oval cut garnet center stone is bezel set and has a beautiful deep red glow.
- The design of this piece is truly breathtaking and will become a great conversation piece. It has been cleaned up by our professional jeweler so it is in top condition!
- This piece is a real collectors item and something we rarely get a chance to put up for sale!
- The face of this piece measures 17.0 x 14.4mm wide and sits 6.4mm off the top of your finger.
- A measurable amount of gleaming gilded 14K gold over traditional 925 Sterling silver,Starting at only 99 cents with !!
- Amazing and intricate detailing throughout this piece!
- It is extremely hard to find a comparable piece in today's market!
- Act now for your opportunity to obtain this gorgeous piece for way below your local jewelry shop's price!
- Let everybody else buy that cheap stuff from the jewelry chain stores. offer on our unique and quality jewelry because like you, we feel you deserve the best! This is a quality set that you can proudly pass down to the next generation!
Please read entire sale before offerding
- 100% Natural Gemstones, unless otherwise stated above as lab, simulated or created!
- Pictures are of the actual items you will receive!
- Jewelry is magnified 10x for detail!
- Rings can be resized by your local jeweler. Not all jewelers resize sterling items so please contact them before offerding
- Pendants do not come with the chains shown in photos unless stated in the description!
- May show blemishes typically unseen with the naked eye!
- This piece did not come with any paperwork therefore any gemstone enhancements cannot be verified
- We do our best to describe our items as accurately as possible. Grading and quality appraisals are subjective, please use the photographs provided to establish your own assessments.
- *The retail price is only a guideline for the highest price that a retailer may use when selling a product to a consumer. This is the purchase price that you may pay whenever you buy a product from a retail store. Our retail price is NOT an appraised value of the item; it's only a suggested price. A customer's offer price ultimately determines the value of the item. Please view all photos and the description to determine what you are willing to pay.
- Diamond grading is not an exact science. Human judgment plays an important role in grading a diamond. To complicate matters further, no two diamonds are alike. They may have the same type of flaws but differ widely in how they appear to a naked eye. Hence, Diamond grading is an opinion. Considering these factors there will always be a 1-2 grade opinion difference. If you take a piece of jewelry from us and show it to a jewelry store, there is always a chance that the jeweler will be bias because they are interested in selling their own jewelry.
- Photos are only one way that the item is described, please read entire item description as well. Colors in photos may vary from monitor to monitor. Photos are enlarged to show details so that you can inspect the item listed.
- All items are estate items, pre-owned; any dates given are simply approximations based on design and there are no guarantees on dates unless specifically stated. The stones and materials have been tested to make sure they are genuine!
- Michael has been in the Diamond and Jewelry business for over 20 years; his primary goal is for each and every buyer to feel satisfied with their purchase!
- GOOD LUCK & HAPPY offerDING!
- Michigan buyers add 6% sales tax
- Payment must be received within 7 days after the end of the sale or will automatically open an Unpaid Item Case against you.
If you have any problem please contact us through the messaging system.
- We are very happy to combine shipping but Combined shipping items must be on one invoice and paid for with a single payment. Combined shipping items must be paid together within 7 days of the first item won. We cannot hold items or add them to a new invoice once the item is paid for.Additional items will add $.25 each to your shipping cost!
- OVER THROUGHOUR THIRDPARTYINSURER (AUCTIVA). This is the reason our shipping costs are now $4.95 for USA. Canada shipments are now $9.95 and will be sent using First Class International. First Class international shipments can take up to 30 days to arrive.
- Signature Confirmation is now required on domestic packages that total over $250.
- At this time we are shipping to the United States and Canada.
- International shipping can take from 6-30 days for First Class International.
- Import duties, taxes and charges for our international customers are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
We are now using the operated return service so please follow the new guidelines for returns. Returns must be made within 14 days.
1. Go to My and locate the transaction you want to return.
2. In the drop down menu on the right hand side of the screen select ?Return this item? and following the on screen instructions.
You are very important! Your ranking of our performance is also very important! We wish to keep our 4.9 - 5 star ratings in all categories as well as positive response. Customer satisfaction is paramount with us, so if you're thinking we have not deserved your highest marks, please contact us and allow us to be sure your concerns are completely satisfied before you rank us.We aim for 5-star transactions every day, and depend upon you to tell us directly if we have not yet met that standard for your transaction.Thank you!
2736 Jackson Rd.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Mon-Sat 10-6pm EST
PLEASE MESSAGE US THRU THE MESSAGE SYSTEM. E-MAILS SENT DIRECTLY TO OUR E-MAIL ADDRESS MAY END UP IN OUR SPAM FILE AND NOT GET ANSWERED
Estate Jewelry by Michael would like to welcome everyone to our site which is open wholesale to the public. Michael has been selling antique, Victorian and estate jewelry to jewelry stores and dealers alike across the nation for over 20 years. His experience with hand picking antique and estate jewelry guarantees a level of greatness in quality with each and every piece. Buying online no longer has to be an impersonal experience as Michael strives to extend his wholesaling to the general public with 100% customer satisfaction!
We buy/trade gold and silver on a daily basis. You will find a mixture of old Victorian, Art Nouveau, Art Deco and newer more contemporary 18k, 14k, 10k and sterling rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings from several estates. Some are old and some are more contemporary. Some have never been used and are new. There is a variety of genuine gemstones. Make sure you bookmark our list. Don't let the low starting, price scare you. I start all sales with . It's how I have always done business on . We figure it will bring what it is worth.
This item has been shown 0 times.