Victorian Civil War Era Satin Plaid Women's Jacket Fringe Wide Sleeves Stays A++
This item has been shown 0 times.
Victorian Civil War Era Satin Plaid Women's Jacket Fringe Wide Sleeves Stays A++:
Antique Victorian 1850s-60's era Woman's Jacket or Suit Top, RichBlue & Brown Plaid Satin with Fringe Trim
In EXCELLENT CONDITION! Missing only4 small, round, blue thread-covered buttons on the front.
Front hooks to close with metal hooks and semicircular eyes.
Jacket has a wide panel that makes a v on the front and on the back, but is not a collar. Has 12" long bell-type sleeves, trimmed at the top and bottom with the same double layer of fringe as is on the top of the jacket. Also trims the jacket's bottom.
Fully and beautifully lined, with sewn-in stays.
25 1/2" long from top of neckline to hem at back
16" across back at shoulders
23" long arms from shoulder seam
30" under arms at bust
22" long at front from neckline to bottom of fringe.
In amazing condition for its age! Fabric is strong and bright. Lovely rich brown and blue fringe trim.
A very high-qualityjacket or topmade from fine material of an earlier era! Local estate piece from a family that had lived in the same home since 1811.
I will be happy to email photos for closer inspection or take additional to send if you send your email address via an question. Please offer with confidence, since I offer a full refund on any item incorrectly described. Most items I sell are Vintage, so some slight imperfections are to be expected; however, I try to describe everything as accurately as possible.
- Shipping will be US Postal Service. Costs determined by weight, size, shipping option, and location.Please note: Sometimes the Shipping Calculator is inaccurate on costs. I charge no handling fee, but I do expect buyer to pay the actual shipping costs, regardless of the amount the calculator shows. Please let me know and I will adjust the invoice foraltered shippingor insurance desired.
- Accept Pay Pal for Payment.
- Seller not responsible for failure to receive uninsured shipments.
- If you desire insurance on your purchase (STRONGLY SUGGESTED for significant purchases), PLEASE include the appropriate amount from the table below and/or ask for an altered invoice to include it. Thanks.
$1.75 ................$0.01 to $50
2.25 ..................$50.01 to $100
$2.75 ................$101.01 to $200.
$4.70.................$200.01 to $300.
$5.70 ................$300.01 to $400.
$6.70 ................$400.01 to $500.
$7.70 ................$500.01 to $600.
$7.70 plus $1.00 per $100 or fraction thereof over $600 to $5,000.
- Multiple items gladly combined, if possible, for lower shipping costs.
- KY residents, add 6% for Sales Tax.
- International Shipments Welcomed. We pack VERY carefully to avoid damage to items.
- Thanks for looking, and Good Luck!
Posted with Mobile