Victorian Era Silverplate Trinket Box Hinged Eagle Lid Parker Casper & Co. 4.5"
This item has been shown 218 times.
Victorian Era Silverplate Trinket Box Hinged Eagle Lid Parker Casper & Co. 4.5":
- Lovely Victorian Era Trinket Box
- Silver plate by Parker Casper & Co.
- Stamped 100
- c. 1866-1870
- Measurements: 4.5" x 3.25" x 3.25" tall with eagle motif
- "Bell" Etched on the front
- Condition: Very Good antique condition. Mild cosmetic wear, as expected with age and use, such as small marks and scratches, overall tarnish, wear to interior lining, etc. Please see pictures showing item condition..