Victorian Hanging Apothecary Jar Drugstore Pharmacy Display Globe Patent 1891 For Sale
- Victorian Hanging Apothecary Jar Large Urn Drugstore Display Globe Pharmacy Window Display Bottle Patented June 10, 1891
- Clear glass tear drop shape jar in a brass and cast iron hanger.
- CONDITION, The Globe, no visible chips or cracks. There are chips on the lip of the globe's neck. There are bubbles within the glass. There are rust stains on the globe under the top and bottom fittings. These were filled with colored water when in use and there probably was a rubber stopper for the neck to retard evaporation. We don't have the stopper. I washed the exterior and rinsed the interior. There is a film of dust within the globe, a thorough cleaning will remove this.
- CONDITION, The Hanger, The top loop and three chains are brass. The rest of the hanger is cast iron. The iron elements were plated at one time, most of that plating is gone. Rust on the exposed iron, especially within the top crown. There were three finials for the iron rods, one remains, the other two have been replaced with hex nuts. The patent date is cast in the crown.
- Great looking and displays well.
- Dimensions, Overall an impressive 29" long with a 9-10" diameter at its widest. The globe alone is approximately 15" long. It weighs almost 12 pounds unpacked.
- I have not attempted to remove the hanger from the globe. If I get brave enough and am able to remove it, I'll up-date the listing. I would prefer to remove it to pack it.
- Take a look at our other advertising items.
offer with confidence, you will not be disappointed. Questions are encouraged and answered as quickly as possible..Please refer to the shipping calculator for estimated delivery costs. Tracking and insurance are included in the delivery cost. SHIPPING IS RESTRICTED TO THE LOWER US 48 STATES AND TO CANADA. USPS PRIORITY MAIL, UPS GROUND AND UPS STANDARD TO CANADA ARE THE ONLY DELIVERY OPTIONS.PLEASE DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED OUR INVOICE AT THE sale'S END.Canadian buyers are welcome. However, we will not falsify customs declarations. the price paid for an item will be the value declared on the customs forms.Canadian Buyers are responsible for the payment of any duties, taxes or other import fees imposed by their country. 9.25% sales tax applies to Illinois resident purchasers and to those items that are picked up at our Chicago area location. Please take a look at our other items. We will combine items for shipping if we can safely do so and the items end with a week's time. If you intend to offer on more than one of our items, please let me know, I will not invoice you until the last item you intend to offer on has ended.
Please Do Not Ask us to end an sale early or for a "Buy-it-Now" price , it is unfair to other interested parties.
Returns are only permitted in the event that we have made a gross error in identifying an item or in describing its condition.
Thanks for visiting.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Victorian Hanging Apothecary Jar Drugstore Pharmacy Display Globe Patent 1891 :
Drug Store Vintage Package Lot Aspirin Tums 1940's Tobacco Tins Rexall
Lot Of 10 Different Pharmacy Wooden Nickels - Apothecary Pharmacist #5
Lot Of 10 Different Pharmacy Wooden Nickels - Apothecary Pharmacist #4
Lot Of 10 Different Pharmacy Wooden Nickels - Apothecary Pharmacist #3
Lot Of 10 Different Pharmacy Wooden Nickels - Apothecary Pharmacist #2
Lot Of 10 Different Pharmacy Wooden Nickels - Apothecary Pharmacist #1
Vintage 1900-20s The Tweaker Drug Store Counter Display Advertisment Sign
Vintage Ribordy Drugs Store Employee Name Tag Pin Badge Pharmacy Rx Advertising
Vintage Walgreen Drug Store Needle Set Nickle Plated 4 Sets Not Complete Sets
Walgreens Commemorative Coffee Cups 1000 4000 5000 Store Openings 1998 2003 2005