Victorian Silver Plate Wilcox 1889 Butterflies Roses Lobster Figural Handle Mug
This item has been shown 0 times.
Victorian Silver Plate Wilcox 1889 Butterflies Roses Lobster Figural Handle Mug:
Victorian Silver Plate Wilcox 1889 Butterflies Roses Lobster Figural Handle. A great looking handled mug with a beautiful engraved wild roses & butterflies design and a palm leaf bottom border. Very unusual handle with a lobster. Marked on bottom. 3" tall x 2 3/4" to diameter. Engraved "LCM duMont 1889". Overall Very Good Condition - some plating wear & slightly out of round top edge.
Terms of Sale
IL residents pay 7.75% sales tax orprovide valid resale/tax certificate.
- We offer and absorb all paypal costs as a convenience for our customers and to help expedite shipping. Paypal payments expected within 48 hours of receipt of invoice.If this is a problem please email in advance before offerding
- Please email directly thru and not to our email address
- We usually ship within 24 hours after receiving cleared payment
- We will combine multiple items to save you on shipping whenever possible. The invoice will reflect combined shipping so please wait to pay until you receive the invoice.
- International buyers will be quotedUSPSexpress internationalon invoice. Import duties, taxes and charges and NOT INCLUDED in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding / buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additioanl shipping charges. We do not mark merchandise values below or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- We will only ship express mail to the Philippines and Russia - or 1st class with the buyer accepting all the risk.
- The items yousee are antiques & vintage and have an expected amount of wear from normal use and is not a reason for a return. We do not accept returns based on buyer's remorse or change of taste - we are not selling our items on "approval".
- Returns accepted if the item has been grossly misdecribed or misrepresented
- Please email in advance with any concerns directly thru and not to the email address
- We are a family owned and operated antique store and have been buying & selling quality antiques since 1985. We offer a great selection of antique and vintage items from the 1880's to the 1950's
- We try very hard to carefully describe and picture any damage or repairs, please take the time to read the entire description and view all the pictures. If we have overlooked something please email before leaving response so we can work it out and make it right
- We strive for five star excellence for every sale on . If you are not five star satisfied with this transaction please be sure to email and let me know. A full five star rating helps keep our selling costs down which allows us to pass that savings along to you - our customer!