Victorian Silver Plated Gibbous Wine Jug Circa 1900 ** No Reserve ** 
This item has been shown 0 times.
Victorian Silver Plated Gibbous Wine Jug Circa 1900 ** No Reserve ** :
The Postage Rate Shown In The Listing Is UK only
and subject to CONDITIONS, please see the map below.
I will ship WORLDWIDE, But PLEASE Ask About Shipping Cost Before offerdingMAY BE COLLECTED AT NO EXTRA COST
~ 7 DAYS A WEEK 11:00 - 16:00 ~* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * HERE FOR SALE IS
EARLY 20th CENTURY
Victorian Silver Plated
Gibbous Wine Jug
[SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS]
Cleaning Required210mm [>8"] TallPLEASE READ the TERMS and CONDITIONS of SALE BELOW
[By offerding, You Are Accepting These Terms and Conditions and You Are Agreeing to be Bound by Them]
I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE BUT BY AIR ONLY, NOT BY SURFACE MAIL
PLEASE ENQUIREABOUT SHIPPING COSTS BEFORE offerDING
DUE TO THE HUGE INCREASED CHARGES IMPOSED BY ROYAL MAIL,
THE POSTAGE QUOTED IN THE LISTING
HEADER IS THE COST TO ZONES A, B, C and D ONLY if the ITEM weighs LESS THAN 1Kg
DELIVERY of items OVER 1Kg to ZONE A ONLY will not change , but to ZONES C & D - HIGHLANDS, NORTHERN IRELAND & ISLANDS [ISLE of MAN, SCILLYS & THE ISLE of WIGHT] the cost WILL be GREATER, so PLEASE enquire before offerding. ZONE B may be more and is subject to POSTCODE [Please enquire before offerding]. ZONE E - IRELAND at any weight will be at the EUROPEAN RATE.
Thank you for looking & good luck if you decide to offer
CONDITION ASSESSMENTS EXPLAINED
EXCELLENT – In almost as new condition.
VERY GOOD – Some signs of wear and tear, but in generally sound condition.
GOOD – Has had a fair amount of regular usage, signs of regular wear and tear.
AVERAGE – Has been used heavily and may show more severe signs of wear, light damage or repair.
POOR – Item is damaged, poorly repaired or in need of repair
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – SHORT FORM
- Overseas Surface Mail is not available
- From 1 May 2012 in compliance with requirements Tracking at cost will be added to all US/Canada shipments
- Tracking/Signature will be added to shipments to certain Countries at the Seller's sole determination
- By offerding, you are Accepting the Shipping Cost and Delivery Estimate Stated; Post Sale negotiation of Winning offer or Shipping Costs are not accepted, may be a Violation of Protocols and may be Reported to
- Payment is required 3 days from sale end
- No liability for foreign Import Duties
- Generic Condition Reports only – Detailed Reports are not available
- No warranty on mechanical or electrical items
- 3-Day Pick and Pack undertaking from date of payment
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded [under 1Kg] or 5-Day Courier [over 1Kg] unless requested otherwise
- Overseas couriers – 10 Working Days
Highlands and Islands COURIER costs [over
2Kg] can be as much as treble the cost, PLEASE enquire before offerding
- I accept Returns at my cost if the error is mine – if you simply change your mind, the Return is at YOUR COST
- If you have a problem, talk to me BEFORE filing response – Thanks
- All items may be collected
- Claims for non-delivery or damage in transit MUST be made WITHIN 21 days after payment
- Any sizes and weights stated are nominal and Errors and Omissions are excepted and do not form material Contract terms
TERMS & CONDITIONS – LONG FORM
Available on request
THANK YOU for reading, Bob T: +44 7803 758820 or E: email@example.com