Vietnam War--tunnels Of Cu Chi, Kennedy American Policy 11 Book Lot For Sale
This sales for Collection of 11 Books on the Vietnam War.
1. Bloods: an Oral history of the Vietnam War By Black Veterans by Wallace Terry 1984, paperback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 301 pages. 20 blacks discuss their experiences while serving in the Vietnam War are uniformly eloquent.
2. Fire in the Lake by Frances Fitzgerald 1972. Paperback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 661 pages, indexed. The Vietnamese and the Americans in Vietnam. From the author winner of the Pulitzer Prize, winner of the national book award, and winner of the Bancroft prize for history.
3. Marine Sniper: 93 Confirmed Kills by Charles Henderson 1986 paperback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 291 pages. The sniper is the big-game hunter of the battlefield, and needs all of the skills of a woodsman, marksman, Hunter, and a poacher. He must possess the field craft to be able to position himself for the killing shot, and he must be able to effectively place a single bullet into his intended target.
4. Fallen Angels by Walter Dean Myers 1988, paperback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 309 pages.
5. The Tunnels of Cu Chi a harrowing account of America’s “Tunnel rats” in the underground battlefields of Vietnam by Tom Mangold & John Penycate 1985. Paperback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 299 pages, indexed. One of the most remarkable but little-known campaigns of the Vietnam war was fought inside the 200 miles of secret tunnel networks around Saigon between Vietcong gorillas and special American forces known as “Tunnel rats.” This is the harrowing account of American soldiers of great courage who volunteered to enter black tunnels armed only with pistols and knives, and often fought in deadly hand-to-hand combat with the enemy. This is the gripping account of brave men whose stories of heroism have never been told.
6. Dragons Jaw by Erich Helm 1989 Vietnam fiction novel. Paperback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 221 pages.
7. A Prelude to War Kennedy in Vietnam: American Vietnam policy 1960-1963 by William Rust 1985 hardback, ex-library, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 252 pages, indexed. How close were we to a full scale war in Vietnam when Lyndon B. Johnson succeeded to the presidency 1963? And what course of action my Canadian pursuit had his presidency not been foreshortened by Assassination?
8. North S*A*R by Gerry Carroll A Novel of Navy Combat Pilots in Vietnam 1991 hardback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 306 pages. In this searingly realistic novel, one of the most decorated Naval aviators since Vietnam brings us the dramatic story of attack bomber pilots and helicopter pilots flying combat search and rescue (SAR)--in the Navy’s air war against North Vietnam.
9. Flight of the Intruder Stephen Coonts 1986. Hardback, no dust jacket, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 329 pages.
10. Flashbacks on Returning to Vietnam by Morley Safer 1990. Hardback, ex-library, no marks, no tears, tight binding, 206 pages. In the 1960s Morley Safer 1 the acclaim of his colleagues and the wrath of the White House for his tough reporting from Vietnam. Now, in his 1st book, Safer returns to Vietnam to explore the battleground is still haunts a generation of Americans.
11. Valley of the Shadow by Franklin Allen Lieb 1991 hardback, no marks, no tears, tight binding, ex-library, 303 pages. Vietnam fiction novel
Please Visit our Store Page & Try Our Newsletter For All The Latest listings.
PAYMENT PAYPAL. Email before offerding if there are questions on other payment methods. Payments need to be received within 7 days after sale close. After 7 days an automatic 'Non-Paying buyer' notice is sent out by .
Shipping Note:.. Paypal, we only ship to the listed 'Confirmed' Paypal address that our label automatically prints from, records so there's never any shipping dispute & that Paypal guarantees for both parties. If you haven't done so (most now have) please update your Paypal account address & current shipping address so they are the same; i.e. 'Confirmed' & safeguard your purchase.
I stand behind all our sales, check my response & offer with confidence. I try to describe each listing and note any problems with each book, including identifying ex-library, book club etc...
STANDARD SHIPPING (media mail) can take anywhere from about 4-28 days. All our domestic shipments have delivery confirmation which you can check. Just be patient or take Priority Mail if you need speedy delivery. Insured S&H with delivery confirmation USA, see calculator.
SHIPPING/BILLING. We are normally able to ship within one business day of receiving payment. We are not here over the weekend to deal with correspondence. Billing will be Mon for weekend close. Items paid for Fri will ship Mon.
INTERNATIONAL S&H see calculator. Ask if no provided. Some items may not be worth the hassle.
INTERNATIONAL Note: We don't falsify price/description on US customs forms, it's against the law & 's rules to ask, so please don't. See 'International Buyers Note' below on customs charges which are your responsibility.. There is a small $4.00 S&H fee included in the calculator for packing, paperwork & time spent at the PO to ship overseas.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS NOTE...Import duties, taxes & charges are not included in the items price or shipping cost, these fees are the buyers responsibility. Check with your country's customs office prior to offerding or buying.
BEST OFFERS POLICY. I endeavor to list all our items at realistic fair market value and not overly inflated that one often sees. You will find us lower than most at comparable condition! so you can safely 'Buy It Now' before anyone else or make an offer. All reasonable offers will be responded to by either acceptance or a fair counter. Bottom fishing offers with little chance for serious negotiation have an automatic decline limit set in place as do offers too low for the items realistic negotiating range.
response; If you are happy with the sale and it's completed to your satisfaction please let us know by giving positive response which will be reciprocated. Any problems email us and we will always try to deal with them reasonably on a win/win basis so we can both feel good about the outcome.
NEW TO less than 5 responseS please email before offerding to verify you have Confirmed Paypal and to show you're fully reading our description & conditions else we reserve the right to cancel the offer.
WRAPPING. We've been selling & shipping items, books, pulps & magazines for many years. I wrap small light books, mags and pulps our own tried and tested way fully protected with strong card stiffeners when needed in envelopes or corrugated wrapping/ bubble wrapped in padded envelopes. Larger heavy/expensive books & large heavy mags go in boxes fully protected. Other items as appropriate for safe shipping.
RETURNS. No refund on shipping unless item grossly mis-described.
This item has been shown 10 times.
Vietnam War--tunnels Of Cu Chi, Kennedy American Policy 11 Book Lot: $21