View-master Model D Focusing Viewer Book By Drt
This item has been shown 5364 times.
View-master Model D Focusing Viewer Book By Drt:
View-Master Viewer model D A Classic Book by DrT
Everything you always wanted to know about maintaining, repairing, improving and using your View Master model D focusing viewer, written by an authority in stereo viewer use and repair (that's me!)
The model D looks simple but is a royal pain to take apart and put back together properly. The lenses are of the two-element airspaced design and tend to fog with time. To reach the lenses you have to take apart the reel advance mechanism. That's the simple part....wait until you need to take apart the electrical contacts!
As you can see from the these pictures and the table of contents below, this 50 page book is spiral bound and contains lots of pictures and diagrams, guiding you through the basic maintenance and repair work.TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1. Advantages & Disadvantages
1.2. Inspection Tips
1.3. Maintenance and Improvements
2. LENSES AND REEL ADVANCE
2.1. Reel advance
3. ELECTRICAL AND ILLUMINATION
3.2. Electrical Contacts
3.3. Batteries and Light Bulbs
|3.4. AC Operation
4. OTHER TOPICS
4.1. Grab-Light Model "D"
4.3. Fixing Cracks
4.4. View Master Model "D" Stand
5. REFERENCES AND ACKNOWLEDGMENTS
Shipping is $4 (USA), $5 (Canada), or $10 (Elsewhere)
I welcome offers outside of the USA!
Please see my other sales for more stereo photography items:
The fine print:
- Please use ' s checkout and go ahead with an electronic payment after the sale is over (please make one payment for combined purchases) or wait for me to send you an invoice. I would like to hear from you within 3 days from the day the invoice was issued .I acknowledge all paypal payments. Make sure that your paypal email is working and not going to a "Spam" folder.
- I use the US Postal Service or FedEx, I will ship anywhere in the world and I try to get you the lowest shipping rates. I will combine shipments too. For international customers, I am flexible in custom form declarations. Expect to receive an email from stamps.com to your paypal/ email when your package is shipped. This is a delivery confirmation and not tracking.
- If you have a problem with your purchase, please let me know as soon as possible (remember, I sell a lot of items on commission and I need to close these accounts). Contact me before leaving non-positive response (including neutral) or anything less than 5 star rating. I will do my best to resolve any problems.I accept returns for most of the items that I sell, but I can only refund the selling price, not shipping, unless if there is an error in the listing. I always leave positive response.
- I appreciate your business and I hope to see you back!
** DrT knows 3D **
I have been taking stereo pictures since 1988 and into the business since 1994 and I have plenty of satisfied customers. I specialize in stereo education through books, lectures, videos, CDs, Stereo Realist camera repair, stereo viewer repair, stereo photography supplies, and commission sales of photographic items.
Thank you for looking!