Vintage 1920s Silk Flapper Dress Silver Bugle & Pearl Seed Beads & Rhinestones For Sale
Click small picture to enlarge VINTAGE1920s BEADED FLAPPER DRESS Label:none Description:
- Crinkle silk dress from the1920s
- Decorated in the front and back with silver bugle and pearl seed beads and prong set clear rhinestones
- 7 small darts on each side at the waist
- Pink tulle around the bottom, looks like it was added to lengthen, can be easily removed
- Slips over the head, no closures
- Very fewmissing or loose beads, hard to find unless up close
- Fabric has shattered under the arms (see photos)...A talented seamstress can make the armholes larger and longer to eliminate this flaw
- Otherwise in very good, clean and wearable condition
Measurements:These measurements are taken flat with a flexible measuring tape...You have to be smaller than the measurements to allow room for ease:
- There is nosize label, but fits a modern size extra small
- Bust:38 inches
- Waist:36 inches
- Hip:42 inches
- Length from shoulder inthe front:44 inches excluding 5 inches of tulle
Remember, vintage is NOT new...This is previously worn and will show minor wear...I have inspected and mentioned any noticeable or detracting flaws, noting whether this garment is wearable or not...If not, it can still be appreciated and used for fabric, pattern or construction study...This is sold As Found...Repairing flaws, cleaning, spot removal and pressing is the responsibility of the buyer, as I don't want to damage the garment.
As with all my sales, there is ...Good luck and thank you for your offer.
Buyer to pay fair and actual Priority Mail shipping...I DO NOT CHARGE A HANDLING FEE to help keep your costs down...I accept credit card and e-check payments through PayPal...Payment to be received within 4 days of ending sale date...International buyers are responsible for fees related to customs, duties and taxes...I am not responsible for customs delays.
About Me My sale Gallery
This item has been shown 0 times.