Vintage 1930s Crepe Back Liquid Satin Evening Gown Pale Aqua Long Dress
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage 1930s Crepe Back Liquid Satin Evening Gown Pale Aqua Long Dress:
Click small picture to enlarge VINTAGE1930sLIQUID SATIN EVENING GOWN Label:none Description:
- Crepe back liquid satin evening gown from the 1930s
- Color changes under different lights, basically it's pale aqua
- Smocking in the back of the skirt and around the neckline in the front
- Closes in the back with a puzzle of hooks & eyes and snaps
- There are 2 small threadbare holes in the center front about knee length (see closeup photo)
- Light persiration stains
- Stains on the inside of the bodice, luckily they don't go through to the outside
- Otherwise,in very goodand wearable condition
Measurements:These measurements are taken flat with a flexible measuring tape...You have to be smaller than the measurements to allow room for ease:
- It doesn't have a size label, but fits a size medium
- Bust:40 inches
- Waist:30 inches
- Length from waist:41 inches
Remember, vintage is NOT new...This is previously worn and will show minor wear...I have inspected and mentioned any noticeable or detracting flaws, noting whether this garment is wearable or not...If not, it can still be appreciated and used for fabric, pattern or construction study...This is sold As Found...Repairing flaws, cleaning, spot removal and pressing is the responsibility of the buyer, as I don't want to damage the garment.
As with all my sales, there is ...Good luck and thank you for your offer.
Buyer to pay fair and actual Priority Mail shipping...I DO NOT CHARGE A HANDLING FEE to help keep your costs down...I accept credit card and e-check payments through PayPal...Payment to be received within 4 days of ending sale date...International buyers are responsible for fees related to customs, duties and taxes...I am not responsible for customs delays.
About Me My sale Gallery