Vintage 1950s 14k White Gold 7.08ctw Vs Diamond/magnificent Opal Cocktail Ring
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage 1950s 14k White Gold 7.08ctw Vs Diamond/magnificent Opal Cocktail Ring:
» Vintage 1950s 14K white gold 7.08CTW VS diamond/magnificent opal cocktail ring ( SFLmaven ) Vintage 1950s 14K white gold 7.08CTW VS diamond/magnificent opal cocktail ring Fresh From a Fabulous South Florida Estate! , Ever!
Vintage 1950s 14K white gold 7.08CTW VS diamond/magnificent opal cocktail ring size 6.5. This spectacular ring is crafted in beautiful 14K white gold and features a magnificent genuine natural approx. 6.0CT Oval cabochon opal, surrounded by 18 Excellent VS-2 clarity/Colorless F color Round cut diamonds, with a combined weight of approx. 1.08CT. These tones are prong set in an elegantly designed ring, which has fancy split shoulders. Anyone will cherish this amazing ring. Highly fashionable style and luxury in same purchase! Perfect addition to any jewelry collection!
- Stamped: 14K
Deck Length: 0.66 Inches (16.8 mm)
Height: 0.4 Inches (10.2 mm)
Shank: 0.07 Inches (1.7 mm)
Deck Width: 0.73 Inches (18.5 mm)
- Ring Size: 6.5 [view ring size conversion chart]
- Total Weight:3.6 Pennyweight (5.6 Grams)
- Diamond Weight:Total weight is approximately 1.08 carats. Excellent VS-2 clarity/Colorless F color diamonds.
- Gemstone Type: Genuine. 18 Excellent VS-2 clarity/Colorless F color Round cut diamonds, total approx. 1.08CT.
- Condition: Excellent. Presents Beautifully! Please view all the photos below as part of the description.
A careful er who takes the time to study the photos, reads the entire description, and asks pertinent questions is our best customer.Jewelry Terms & Conditions
- We only sell very desirable, high quality, fine estate jewelry. Our jewelry is shipped in nice little gift bags or boxes!
- All of our diamonds are real and none of our gold is plated (unless otherwise noted). We test all diamonds and gold before we list it. In addition all jewelry is cleaned with professional tools prior to listing, sometimes reflection from the camera create a dark area in our photo's. These "dark spots" are not on the jewelry, any markings will be described in our Condition area.
- We can't guarantee accuracy of watches as they may need cleaning or servicing.
- We offer Free Shipping to the Contiguous United States!
- Please include your phone number with your payment.
- Due to sharp increases in USPS shipping prices we will now be shipping medium and large boxes with FedEx and small boxes with USPS. For international orders we only ship USPS Express Mail International.
- We are NOT responsible for Customs Duty Charges on international shipments under any circumstance. That includes returns or breakage.
- We combine shipping for multiple items whenever possible. If you desire a combined shipping rate, please wait until you receive your combined shipping quote from us prior to payment. No exceptions!
- We reserve the right to re-list items not paid for after 7 days.
- Do NOT Confirm your offer unless you are willing to pay that much for the piece. We WILL hold you to your offer.
and Canada United Kingdom,
New Zealand India,
South America Italy,
Switzerland 0.45811.631.4436.50 0.46611.841.4637.2¼ 0.47412.041.4937.8½A 0.48212.241.5138.5¾A ½ 0.4912.451.5439.11B1 0.49812.651.5639.71¼B½ 0.50612.851.5940.41½C0.5 0.51413.061.61411¾C½1 0.52213.261.6441.72D21.75 0.5313.461.6742.32¼D½2.25 0.53813.671.6942.92½E33 0.54613.871.7243.62¾E½3.5 0.55414.071.7444.23F44.25 0.56214.271.7744.83¼F½54.75 0.5714.481.7945.53½G5.5 0.57814.681.8246.13¾G½66 0.58614.881.8446.84H76.75 0.59415.091.8747.44¼H½7.5 0.60215.291.89484½I88 0.6115.491.9248.74¾J8.75 0.61815.71.9449.35J½99.25 0.62615.91.97505¼K10 0.63416.11.9950.65½K½1010.5 0.64216.312.0251.25¾L11.25 0.6516.512.0451.96L½1111.75 0.65816.712.0752.56¼M1212.5 0.66616.922.0953.16½M½1313.25 0.67417.122.1253.86¾N13.75 0.68217.322.1454.47N½1414.5 0.6917.532.1755.17¼O15 0.69817.732.1955.77½O½1515.75 0.70617.932.2256.37¾P16.25 0.71418.142.24578P½1617 0.72218.342.2757.68¼Q17.5 0.7318.542.2958.38½Q½1718.25 0.73818.752.3258.98¾R19 0.74618.952.3459.59R½1819.5 0.75419.152.3760.29¼S20.25 0.76219.352.3960.89½S½1920.75 0.7719.562.4261.49¾T21.5 0.77819.762.4462.110T½2022 0.78619.962.4762.710¼U2122.75 0.79420.172.4963.410½U½2223.25 0.80220.372.526410¾V24 0.8120.572.5464.611V½2324.75 0.81820.782.5765.311¼W25.25 0.82620.982.5965.911½W½2426 0.83421.182.6266.611¾X26.5 0.84221.392.6567.212X½2527.25 0.8521.592.6767.812¼Y27.75 0.85821.792.768.512½Z2628.5 0.866222.7269.112¾Z½29 0.87422.22.7569.7132729.75 0.88222.42.7770.413¼Z130.5 0.8922.612.87113½31 0.89822.812.8271.713¾Z231.75 0.90623.012.8572.314Z332.25 0.91423.222.8772.914¼33 0.92223.422.973.614½Z433.5 0.9323.622.9274.214¾34.25 0.93823.832.9574.81534.75 0.94624.032.9775.515¼35.5 0.95424.23376.115½36.25 0.96224.433.0276.815¾36.75 0.9724.643.0577.41637.5