Vintage 1960's 1.50 Ct 33 Diamond Ring In 14 K Solid Yellow Gold Si1-si2 G/h
This item has been shown 132 times.
Vintage 1960's 1.50 Ct 33 Diamond Ring In 14 K Solid Yellow Gold Si1-si2 G/h:
* Ladies 14 ct solid Yellow gold Diamondring.
* There are 10 old styleBaguette cut diamonds the jewellerscommentedthere in a Tapered Baguette cut.
* 23 top quality round Diamonds and 10 baguette cut diamonds 1.50 TCW SI 1- 2 - G-H in colour.
* Tested as 14 ct gold.
* The Ring is 15.9 mm top to bottom X 14.7 mm wide and 9.8 mm deep. Please note this is a large 1980's cocktail stylering and sits almost 10 mm off the finger.
* The Ring has been Cleaned and Sterilisedbut this is a used ring please note that there are very lightscratchesto the gold.
* Ring is in a small size U.K "H 1/2" or U.S 4 14.7 mm Inside diameter, 46.68 mm inside circumference.
* You are welcome to come and see the ring, in fact, I would suggest this. Ibelieveit was purchased some years ago from a small high - end independentNew York Jeweller's. The Diamonds are a very good size and full of sparkle.
* The ring has been cleaned and is inexcellentcondition. I have been offered a price from my Jewellerbut want to see the ring go to someone who is going to wear it and enjoy it.
* This ring can be resized by your Jeweller. All the ring holders, trays coinsect are for Photographic purposes and not included. The ring box from Provident JewelleryNaples given to my Cousin when the ring was serviced is included.
Thanks for looking Ann 07811908783.
I fully understand that buying an expensive ring off is a worry. Myaunt's Jewellerywas individual vintage items and not the mass-produced item you see today. I have done my best with the photos and listing andWe were given the Approximate carat weightsclarity etc by a very reputable Jeweller'sbut if you receiveyour ring and are not 100% happy you are most welcome to returnit for a full refund.Please see