Vintage 1960's Buddy L Texaco Gas Service Station Toy Playset Original Box For SaleHello & Welcome!Offered for your consideration is an original 1960's BUDDY L TEXACO SERVICE STATION PLAYSET with the Original Box. What is unusual about this playset is the fact that it includes many of the small pieces that are normally lost. The service station building, gas pumps, car & all other accessories are made of plastic while the base and roof the the service station are metal. Overall, the set is used and is being sold in "as is" condition. The building has several breaks in the plastic and one small piece missing on the front that attaches to the base. As you can see in the picture, it is still possible to assemble the building onto the metal base for display. It's possible that some repairs could be made to the building with glue.
The pieces in this set include the following:
- Metal Base
- Texaco Plastic Service Station Building (3 pieces - front & two sides - back is open)
- Metal Roof
- Hoist (tabs broken that fit into holes on base)
- Two sets of Gas Pumps - decals and pumps in excellent condition!
- Red Ford Pickup
- Rest Room sign
- Tire Rack and 8 Tires
- 5 Halvoline Oil Cans (all with paper labels intact)
- 10 Texaco Anti Freeze Cans - 5 have intact labels - 5 missing labels
- 2 Texaco Sign Posts - one is broken from base and base is missing
- 2 Small Green Oil cans with spouts
- Plastic Window insert for side of station (torn) Front window insert is missing
The original box is a plain cardboard box with an end cap flap that states what the contents are (see picture). The flaps on the box are torn but the box itself is intact but not very sturdy. I will ship the set in the original box but inside another box. If you desire additional information or have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you for looking!
I just noticed that under the title where it asks for condition that it states that this set is new. It should state that this is a used set that has been well played with. The service station building itself is not in the best condition with several breaks in theplastic.
This item has been shown 0 times.