Vintage 1960s Masonic Symbol Set Into Natural Turquoise 10k Solid Gold Mens Ring For Sale
Vintage 1960's Masonic Natural Robin's Egg Blue Turquoise 10k Solid Yellow & White Two-Tone Gold Men's Ring
Masonic Symbol is SET into the Turquoise
Guaranteed Natural Robin's Egg Blue Turquoise
This Ring has a Great Solid Back Design
Up for offer is a recent find from a large collection of Turquoise pieces acquired at sale, a Vintage 1960's Masonic NaturalROBIN"S EGG BLUETurquoise 10k Solid Yellow & White Two-Tone Gold Men's Ringin EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION.This Vintage 1960's 10k Solid Yellow & White Two-Tone Gold Ring is set with a Fantastic 12x10mm ROBIN"S EGG BLUE Natural Turquoise set with a Yellow Gold Masonic Square & Compass detailed in Blue Enamel. The Solid Yellow Gold Masonic Square & Compass is beautifully detailed down to the tiny hatch marks on the L-Square and the Screw Head at the top. This Turquoise is all natural and has not been color enhanced in any way and is guaranteed as such. The Masonic Compass & Square Symbol was set into the Turquoise by drilling the Turquoise and setting the symbol into the turquoise. This Turquoise is aCushion-Shaped Cabochon Cut. Cabochon refers to a gemstone that has been shaped and highly polished instead of being faceted. This Turquoise is in PERFECT PRISTINE CONDITION free of any nicks, chips, cracks, or scratches. This also features Contrasting White GoldCast Recessed Plumb and Trowel symbols on the shoulders of the ring. This Ring has a Great Solid Back Design.This ring is fully hallmarked “10k” and tests as and is guaranteed to be 10k solid gold. (Again this ring is guaranteed to be Solid Gold not plated or layered)This ring is inEXCEPTIONAL CONDITION and will arrive ready to wear.
This is Original Vintage 1960's Men's Masonic ring not a copy or reproduction.
- Gemstone: Fantastic 12x10mm ROBIN"S EGG BLUE Natural Turquoise set with a Yellow Gold Masonic Square & Compass detailed in Blue Enamel. The Solid Yellow Gold Masonic Square & Compass is beautifully detailed down to the tiny hatch marks on the L-Square and the Screw Head at the top. This Turquoise is all natural and has not been color enhanced in any way and is guaranteed as such. The Masonic Compass & Square Symbol was set into the Turquoise by drilling the Turquoise and setting the symbol into the turquoise. This Turquoise is a Cushion-Shaped Cabochon Cut. Cabochon refers to a gemstone that has been shaped and highly polished instead of being faceted.This Turquoise is in PERFECT PRISTINE CONDITION free of any nicks, chips, cracks, or scratches.
- Ring Size & Measurements: This ring is a size11 and can be sized up or down by any competent jeweler. Ring dimensions are 26mm tall and 23mm wide. Ring rises 4.5mm from the finger. (1 inch = 25mm)6.3 Grams (0.22 Ounce)Almost 1/4Ounce Total Weight
- Gold: This ring is fully hallmarked “10k” and tests as and is guaranteed to be 10k solid gold. (Again this ring is guaranteed to be Solid Gold not plated or layered)
All our Rings will include a FREE Ring Gift Box!
Regarding Ring Sizing: Be wary of any online seller that offers sizing of a ring before it is shipped to you. Due to differences in measuring devices and the way certain types of rings fit these rings should only be sized in person by your local jeweler. Sizing by your local jeweler is relatively inexpensive and you will have a ring that properly fits your finger. All size 9 rings are not the same. The ring may fit on a mandrel and measure as a size 9 but the way the ring is made, the way the ring has been enlarged or reduced, and the finger type you have may make it fit like an 8 or 10 or worse. Have your sizing done in person for a proper fit.
offer with confidence we are a longtime seller with 1000's of positive responses. Our rings are CHECKED and CLEANED (unless otherwise stated) by our JEWELER so condition is not a problem
We make every effort to represent our rings accurately by listing the weight of our rings down to the tenth of a gram and dimensions to the mm. Please use these measurements to gauge heft and scale.
An explanation of the measurements in the "Ring Size & Measurements" section. Most of our photos are close-up to show detail so please read the ring size and measurements section for the size and scale of the ring. The tall measurement is the distance from the bottom or shank of the ring to the middle peak of the gemstone most easily measured when wearing the ring and placing the hand flat on the table and measuring the height of the ring from the table. The wide measurement is the width of the ring from outside to outside at the widest point when looking at the ring from the top. The rise from the finger measurement is the height of the ring from the finger to the peak of the gemstone when worn.
In the final photo the tick marks on the L-Square are 1 millimeter apart.
All of our photos are taken using DAYLIGHT BULBS with a color temperature of 5000k so the colors in the photos are extremely close to a true representation of the actual color of the rings and gemstones. We DO NOT retouch or Photoshop our photos.
We determine the age and period of our rings using:
- Materials & Methods of Construction
- Available Hallmarks, Maker's Marks, & Touchmarks.
- Years of Experience
Anything substandard WILL be stated in the description.
Please read the entire description and terms and if you have a question Please Ask.
ALL our sales include FREE United States Postal Service First Class Shipping w/ DELIVERY CONFIRMATION # and INSURANCE INCLUDED all FREE OF CHARGE within the United States with all our items. Upgrades in shipping available at additional cost.
We ship the next business day and on Saturdays. Shipping choices are:
- FREE USPS First Class Mail w/ FREE Delivery Confirmation Tracking # and FREE INSURANCE
- USPS Priority Mail $ 5.05 w/ FREE Delivery Confirmation Tracking # and FREE INSURANCE
USPS EXPRESS & UPS Next day shipping available upon request.
International Buyers – Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- The reason our international shipping rate is $19.95 is due to the fact cannot ship internationally without proper tracking door to door and insurance ( shipping regulations). We make nothing on this shipping rate and in many cases the actual shipping cost is more than our posted rate. Since all our shipments are fully insured in all international shipments the insured value must match the customs form valuation.
A Note on Sizing: Due to differences in measuring devices and the way certain types of rings fit, we do not offer resizing on our rings. We encourage you to have your sizing done at your local reputable jeweler.
Please make sure that your email address is up to date on and Paypal. Please be sure that you agree with all of our shipping and payment terms before offerding.
Froo | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, Marketing, listing Apps, Apps, Application
This item has been shown 0 times.