Vintage 3 Piece Lee Cotton Corduroy Suit 38r 40r 29x30 - Late 1960s Bell Bottoms
This item has been shown times.
Vintage 3 Piece Lee Cotton Corduroy Suit 38r 40r 29x30 - Late 1960s Bell Bottoms:
Sure to Impress
Oh baby, this swank vintage 3 piece suit is a righteous excuse for the ladies to get their hands all over you.
It is in a soft, smooth beige mini-wale cotton.
Big bells on the low rise (hip hugger) pants. By LEE.
Jacket is Tag Size 40 Regular, and the Vest is tag size 38 Regular.
You also get the soft wool vintage tie.
Chest: 41” (exterior)
Length: 32” (top of collar to hem)
Shoulder width: 17” seam to seam
Sleeve length: 24-1/2” top seam to wrist with a 1-1/2” hem
Legs: 9-1/2” @ knee; 11-3/4” @ hem (measured flat)
Jacket: * Big 5" wide lapels
* 2 button closure, with 3 button accents on each sleeve
* Patch hand pockets, no hankie pocket, and no interior pockets
* Double 10-1/2” back vents, and it is lined in satin at the shoulders Vest: * 5 button closure
* Small patch hand pockets
* Lined in satin at the shoulders with a full cordury back Pants: * 7 unique doubled belt loops for a 2” belt
* Flat front
* Button close with an interior security button over a short 6" metal zip fly
* Small patch pockets on the hips
Truly excellent condition. May not have been worn much at all. The pants still sport the manufacturer's tag on the waist band. Spotless, flawless, and clean.
U.S. SHIPPING: Free USPS Priority anywhere in the US. Every item shipped with speed & care, and packaged very well. INTERNATIONAL customers quite welcome. Please use the ask seller a question form for a shipping quote.