Vintage Bud Light Pool Table Lamp Large Beer Sign Electric Budweiser Rare 80s Nr For Sale
Here we have a terrific, vintage piece of beer advertising- featuring the number one selling beer in America, Bud Light! This is a fantastic light and isone of the most sought after designs. It is a full length light so it covers more pool table space than others offered. The main surface is an aqua blue color featuring two sets of racked up nine balls on either side and the famous Bud Light insignia in the middle.(Themain panels are the same on each side) Also features two plastic chrome and redAnheuserBusch eagle mediallions on the blue endcaps! All of the light's manufacturer's stickers are in place and intact and it has a pull switch that works properly. There is one scatch on the side (pictured) that could easily be colored in to match the rest of theblue background. Turns on quickly and puts out alot of light! It will be shipped with the bulb it came with that is working. Please study the photographs to make your own determination on condition.You will need to provide your own hanging chain. It was designed to be hung over a pool table but nothing says you couldn't hang it over a bar top, over your bar's liquor bottles or even to accent and light up a portion of your mancave! Set your space apart from all others with this rare,vintage Bud Light lamp!
Measures: 48.75" Long, 12" Wide and 5" Tall.
Will be carefully packaged and shipped with full insurance and a tracking number.
Thanks for looking and good luck! Please remember to leave response, we will!
*** PLEASE CONSIDER SAVING US AS A FAVORITE SELLER, WE ALWAYS OFFER RARE, UNIQUE AND INTERESTING ITEMS EVERY WEEK ALL WITH LOW STARTING offerS AND S! - BE SURE TO VIEW OUR OTHER sales BY VISITING OUR STORE, WE HAVE SOME REALLY GREAT STUFF THIS WEEK AND IN THE WEEKS TO COME! TRY TO CHECK OUR THINGS WEEKLY FOR RARE, HARD TO FIND AND GREAT ITEMS! WE STRIVE FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE, MOST ITEMS ARE SHIPPED THE NEXT DAY AFTER THE sale CLOSES. OUR ITEMS ARE MONEY BACK GUARANTEED TO BE ACCURATELY DESCRIBED, WE TEND TO BE VERY PICKY WHEN LOOKING OUR TREASURES OVER. THANK YOU TO OUR REPEAT CUSTOMERS AND buyers, AND THE NEW ONES WHO JUST FOUND US!! ***
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY BEFORE YOU offer!
- All of our items are sold “AS-IS”.We do our very best describing and photographing the items we sell. We do not have extensive knowledge on everything we sell. We gladly welcome questions or requests for additional pictures for buyer’s clarification. Don’t asume anything about our items, study the pictures (use the “zoom in” feature!) and please ask questions.
- We do NOT end our sales early as a general practice to give all interested buyers a chance at our ítems.
- The countries which we generally ship to are Canada, Europe, United Kingdom, Germany, Asia, Japan and Australia. If you are a buyer interested in an item but live outside the United States of America, contact us before you offer. Please understand the buyer, if outside the United States, is responsible for any additional fees such as duties, customs fees, foreign taxes, import fees, ect. *WITH THE EXCEPTION OF CANADA, INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS ARE GENERALLY FOUR TIMES AS MUCH AS THE DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES QUOTED IN THE sales. PLEASE USE THIS AS A REFERENCE TO DETERMINE SHIPPING COSTS TO YOUR COUNTRY- INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING QUOTES.*
- If an item works (electronics, clocks, items with moving parts, ect) we will clearly state that in our ad. Some of our ads will say “We can’t guarantee this item works, but we can’t see any reason why it wouldn’t”. We are not attempting to “trick” anyone- We are stating honestly that we do not have the knowledge whether or not an item works like it should or not and buyers should offer accordingly.
- Some, if not most, working clocks need adjustments after being shipped. Please keep that in mind when offerding.
- We sale postcards in large lots on a fairly routine basis.We cannot except or entertain requests for returns for any reason on lots of postcards.We cannot record every single card in every lot thererfore if we excepted returns, that opens us up to the possibility that someone could buy a big lot, remove just the cards they wanted and return the rest for a full return.So if you have any questions about postcards, please ask. And again, keep in mind that our antique postcards are very old and made of paper.We try to separate badly damaged postcards from our lots but given their age, there may be writing, blemishes, bent corners, writing, creases, small tears, ect. We separate and photograph the postcards we sell into groups of like subjects to get the most out of the limited photos in our ads.It is a random selection and represent a general idea of what cards the lots contains.We do not intentionally photograph any specific cards, good or bad.
- Shipping costs are calculated to include the cost of shipping, any boxes, packing supplies (such as bubble wrap, tape, ect,) and a 10% addition to final shipping costs to cover the policy regarding “Final Value on Shipping”. We take pride in our packaging and shipping- check out our response- but please understand that shipping is not cheap and supplies cost us money.
- The shipping company we have listed is what we have used in the past and am comfortable with. We will absolutely do our best to ship with whatever shipping company the winning buyer requests.
- Payment is due within four (4) days of the end of sale. Buyers that fail to pay for their item within four days will be immediately reported to .
- Please do not wait until the last day of the sale to ask any question that you have.So please ask questions early.
- buyers WITH ZERO response THAT DON'T CONTACT US PRIOR TO offerDING WILL HAVE THEIR offerS CANCELLED.
This item has been shown 0 times.