July 29th, 2014 Eid-al-Fitr July 30th, 2014 World Friendship Day August 5th, 2014 Tisha B'Av August 9th, 2014 World Indigenous Peoples’ Day August 11th, 2014 Victory Day August 12th, 2014 International Youth Day August 15th, 2014 Statehood Day in Hawaii August 15th, 2014 Assumption of Mary August 15th, 2014 'Bennington Battle Day' observed August 16th, 2014 Bennington Battle Day August 19th, 2014 World Humanitarian Day August 19th, 2014 National Aviation Day August 23rd, 2014 World Day for Slave Trade Abolition August 27th, 2014 Lyndon Baines Johnson Day August 29th, 2014 International Day against Nuclear Tests August 30th, 2014 World Day of Victims of Enforced Disappearance
Welcome to this sale which comes from my personal collection of Barbie dolls. You get the 1961 Pony Doll case that is not in that great of condition, the handle is broke, and there is a discoloration in the case, please look at pictures 11 & 12 closely. I also put in a Barbie Doll that Icame from 1967 she was one of the first of bendable legs dolls,unfortunately, her legs are broken off, but I figured maybe someone would want her for head or arms or her original bathing suit. Now for the vintage clothes, there are only a couple that are complete outfits.
1. After Five Catalog #0934 -Princess-style dress of black faile with portrait collar of white organdy, button accent on bodice. Organdy picture hat with velvet bow and black high heels that were made in Japan. I put in a white purse to go with it if you want, please look at picture #4.
2. Cheerleader Catalog #0876 -Red corduroy skirt with white sweater, white socks (not shown) and red & whitetennies made in Japan. Only one red & white paper pompons and a megaphone. Please look at picture #1.
3. Drum Majorette Catalog #0875 -Red velvet jacket with gold trim, nlyon tights, pleated skirt and white gloves. Please look at picture #1 & 2 for the nylons.
4. Fancy Free Catalog #0943 -Dashing red & blue casual dress trimmed in white ric rac. One red high heel. Please look at picture #4
5. Senior Prom Catalog #0951 -Ice blue and green satin gown. Gold evening bag. Snaps need to be re-sewed on dress and one blue panels in back has spot on it. Please look at picture #4 & 5.
6. Nighty-Negliee #0965 -Pink full length tricot robe and 1/2 skirt. Cute fuzzy slippers and a pink tv. Please look at #4 & 5.
7. American Airlines Stewardess #0984 -Blue uniform with flight insignia on jacket and black purse. Missing bag and cap. Please look at picture #7.
The rest of the clothes are mix n match, really for somebody who is looking to complete their Barbie collection. For instance cape to nurses outfit, Skipper's bathing suit, blue bar-que apron, yello terrycloth robe, skirts, and white furry jacket. I also added what I believe are some homemade clothes, hangers, some shoes from the 1980's. Please remember these have been played with they are not in perfect condition, but I consider them in good condition considerieng the age.
High buyer to pay $15.75 standard s/h. I accept Paypal as form of payment. Thanks for looking & happy shopping.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Barbie W Bendable Legs Doll 1961 Ponytail Doll Case, 35 Vintage Clothes : $110