March 30th, 2015 Seward's Day March 31st, 2015 César Chávez Day April 2nd, 2015 Pascua Florida Day April 2nd, 2015 World Autism Awareness Day April 2nd, 2015 Maundy Thursday April 3rd, 2015 Good Friday April 4th, 2015 First day of Passover April 4th, 2015 United Nations' Mine Awareness Day April 4th, 2015 Holy Saturday April 5th, 2015 Easter Sunday April 6th, 2015 Easter Monday April 7th, 2015 Day to Remember Rwanda Genocide Victims April 7th, 2015 United Nations' World Health Day April 10th, 2015 Orthodox Good Friday April 11th, 2015 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 11th, 2015 Last day of Passover April 12th, 2015 International Day of Human Space Flight April 12th, 2015 Orthodox Easter April 13th, 2015 Orthodox Easter Monday April 15th, 2015 Father Damien Day April 15th, 2015 Tax Day April 16th, 2015 Yom HaShoah April 16th, 2015 Emancipation Day April 20th, 2015 Patriot's Day April 21st, 2015 San Jacinto Day April 22nd, 2015 Administrative Professionals Day April 22nd, 2015 Earth Day April 22nd, 2015 Oklahoma Day April 23rd, 2015 Yom HaAtzmaut April 23rd, 2015 World Book and Copyright Day April 24th, 2015 Arbor Day April 25th, 2015 World Malaria Day April 26th, 2015 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2015 Confederate Memorial Day April 28th, 2015 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 29th, 2015 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2015 Loyalty Day May 1st, 2015 Law Day
Welcome to this sale which comes from my personal collection of Barbie dolls. You get the 1961 Pony Doll case that is not in that great of condition, the handle is broke, and there is a discoloration in the case, please look at pictures 11 & 12 closely. I also put in a Barbie Doll that Icame from 1967 she was one of the first of bendable legs dolls,unfortunately, her legs are broken off, but I figured maybe someone would want her for head or arms or her original bathing suit. Now for the vintage clothes, there are only a couple that are complete outfits.
1. After Five Catalog #0934 -Princess-style dress of black faile with portrait collar of white organdy, button accent on bodice. Organdy picture hat with velvet bow and black high heels that were made in Japan. I put in a white purse to go with it if you want, please look at picture #4.
2. Cheerleader Catalog #0876 -Red corduroy skirt with white sweater, white socks (not shown) and red & whitetennies made in Japan. Only one red & white paper pompons and a megaphone. Please look at picture #1.
3. Drum Majorette Catalog #0875 -Red velvet jacket with gold trim, nlyon tights, pleated skirt and white gloves. Please look at picture #1 & 2 for the nylons.
4. Fancy Free Catalog #0943 -Dashing red & blue casual dress trimmed in white ric rac. One red high heel. Please look at picture #4
5. Senior Prom Catalog #0951 -Ice blue and green satin gown. Gold evening bag. Snaps need to be re-sewed on dress and one blue panels in back has spot on it. Please look at picture #4 & 5.
6. Nighty-Negliee #0965 -Pink full length tricot robe and 1/2 skirt. Cute fuzzy slippers and a pink tv. Please look at #4 & 5.
7. American Airlines Stewardess #0984 -Blue uniform with flight insignia on jacket and black purse. Missing bag and cap. Please look at picture #7.
The rest of the clothes are mix n match, really for somebody who is looking to complete their Barbie collection. For instance cape to nurses outfit, Skipper's bathing suit, blue bar-que apron, yello terrycloth robe, skirts, and white furry jacket. I also added what I believe are some homemade clothes, hangers, some shoes from the 1980's. Please remember these have been played with they are not in perfect condition, but I consider them in good condition considerieng the age.
High buyer to pay $15.75 standard s/h. I accept Paypal as form of payment. Thanks for looking & happy shopping.
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Barbie W Bendable Legs Doll 1961 Ponytail Doll Case, 35 Vintage Clothes : $110