Vintage Britains Proprietors Set #230, U.s. Navy Blue Uniforms, Prewar 1930s
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Britains Proprietors Set #230, U.s. Navy Blue Uniforms, Prewar 1930s:
Vintage Britains Proprietors Set #230, U.S. Navy Blue Uniforms, Prewar 1930sMade in England, Set of 8 Navy Ahoy There! This beautiful set of vintage Britains U.S. Navy Sailors can be yours if you are the lucky winning buyer! This is a set a genuine Britains LTD Proprietors Set #230 U.S. Navy Sailors in Blue Uniforms. The set includes eight Navy sailors marching with rifles. This would be a beautiful addition for any collector or a great item just to have for a home, office or as a gift (especially for veterans). Please examine the gallery photos closely for details and please feel free to message us with any question you may have.
- This U.S. Navy sailors set has been identified as Britains LTD Proprietors Made in England based on the manufacturer's mark on the underside of each of the soldiers. It has been dated from around the late 1920s through the 1930s. Each sailor is marching forward in a white sailors cap, a blue uniform, with knee-high boots (a sign these were made before WWII). The condition is overall very good considering their age, although some sailors do show signs of minor paint chipping, especially on the rectangular green bases. Overall, the original paint has held up very well considering they are more than 80 years old.
- The sailors are each about 2 1/4 inches tall (or about 2 3/4 inches from base to rifle tip) and about 3/4 inch wide at the the base.
- PayPal is the accepted means of payment. No personal checks accepted.
- Payment must be received with five (5) days after the close of sale (Unless other arrangements are made)
- Non-paying winners will be reported to
- All sales are final, please view photos closely
- U.S. SHIPPING ONLY
- Shipping will be paid for by the buyer. The shipping and handling cost will be $5.15.
- Items in the set will be packaged/bubble wrapped and mailed via USPS.
- Seller will only accept a return is an item is clearly misrepresented in the listing
- All items are sold “as is.” If there is a problem with your purchase please contact us immediately as we value your positive response