Vintage Early 1970's Era Brunette Sasha Doll In Sasha Crayon Tube
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Early 1970's Era Brunette Sasha Doll In Sasha Crayon Tube:
Vintage Early 1970's era SASHA doll in Sasha crayon Tube--I believe herto be from the early 1970's base on her all white elastic stringing, tube and the black/white catalog that comes with her. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Approx. 16" tall, in original clothing, shoes, socks and little round hang tag on her wrist. Her face paint is great, not rubbed or "greening"/fading of brows with age. Her skin tone is a dark tan. She does have tiny dot at right side of her head, over from her eyes, at about brow-level--just looks like a tiny mole or birthmark (see pic below for that). Her brunette hair is still shiny. She does not loose hair when you run your fingers through it and none fell out when I carefully ran a brush through just one side to blend the slight wave in her hair. Her cording is all white; it is tight and she will stand on her own.
Her blue gingham dress with matching pantie is very nice, no stains; it is original, as are her shoes and socks. She does have a small spot/stain on the back neck edge of her undershirt (see photo below--I have not tried to wash this.
The crayon tube is in pretty good shape, with the black/white clothing brochure for Sasha and Gregor taped to the outside--but with only a couple of pieces of tape at either end--could be removed, and tape carefully removed. Has original tin lid. Tube is still solid, with good color. Small cardboard Sasha explanation card included. Made in England.
From an elderly collector--she had many dolls, may have been displayed for a short time, or not at all--she was never played with. Great looking doll.
No smells--smoke, mold; she has been stored in her tube, just original vinyl smell if you sniff her close up.
I can't tell if she has the "sunken chest"--sort of flat from neck down a little, then raised some for the chest.
Please email me with any questions before the sale ends. I will try to answer all questions, and provide more pictures if requested. I may not always be available at sale's end, so ask early if you can.
1. Domestic buyer pays $9.50 shipping. (Continental U.S. ONLY!). Paypal is accepted. Payment should be received within 5 days. If there is a problem with this, please let me know.
2. International buyers: (1). Due to problems with shipping to other countries. I cannot offer any refund for any item shipped outside the country and mailed first class. I only ship Priority Mail.
(2.) I will not ship outside the US unless I am contacted prior to offerding for SHIPPING COST (it does tend to cost more to ship overseas; Canada may not--please email me for a shipping quote).
3. We USUALLY pack on the weekend and ship the first part of the week; however, (1.) We work full time and may not ship until time permits. (2.) Other personal business may also cause a delay in shipping. (3.) If you have not received your item in what you feel is a timely manner, PLEASE email with your concerns so we can try to figure out what the problem may be!
Our return policy is:
(1) No refunds for international shipping because of high shipping costs.
(2) For domestic sales, please contact us with any problems so we can work something out. Any returned item must be returned in the same condition as I shipped it out.
It is my policy to leave response after the transaction is completed and the buyer is satisfied. Please email me with any problems or concerns before negative response is left; I want to do right for the buyer. I want you to have a positive buying experience.
While you are here CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR OTHER sales