Vintage Electric Resonating Horn, Model 55 By Federal Sign & Signal Co., As Is
This item has been shown 20 times.
Vintage Electric Resonating Horn, Model 55 By Federal Sign & Signal Co., As Is:
Vintage Electric Resonating Horn, Model 55 by Federal Sign & Signal Co., UNTESTED and AS IS.
Designed For High Ambient Noise Areas
• Resonated column of air generates sound
• Model 55 produces 105dBa @ 10' (115dBa @ 1m)
• Indoor/outdoor use
• Model 55 are FM Approved
• Model 55 (120VAC) is UL Listed and CSA Certified
Below is the website where this information was obtained and addition information is available (Cut sheet and sound bite), as well a few YouTube videos available to view. A cool item to get for the home or a collection.
The physical size is:
Length: 23 ½”
Horn Diameter 4”
(All dimensions are close approximation)
Weight (Unpacked): 5 lbs approximate
By offerding, You hereby agree to the terms and conditions as set forth below..
PLEASE COMPLETELY READ POLICY BELOW BEFORE offerDING!!
- IF YOU PLACE A offer, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT YOU DO ACCEPT AND SHALL AGREE W/ ALL OF THE SELLER’S TERMS BELOW AND PER ESTABLISHED BUYER’S POLICIES. I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWERS TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE THAT ARISES. IT IS HIGHLY SUGGESTED TO HAVE ANY FRAGILE ITEM(S) INSURED (IT’LL BE THE BUYER’S RESPONSIBILITY, NOT THE SELLER). IF YOU WAIVE THE INSURANCE SUGGESTION, IT WILL BE DOCUMENTED. (Please see the double asterisk ** paragraph below)
- If you place a offer, PLEASE be absolutely sure that you know what you’re buying and interested in it. I do everything as humanly possible to have working items (Restored or refurbished) and in good condition. I am very selective in the item(s) as posted and I do everything possible to be descriptive and point out any existing blemishes, defects, missing parts, worn parts or other factors. I may offer a 2 week return time, at my option. If the item is marked “NO RETURNS”, that means the 30 money back guarantee does not apply (but on a very rare case, I may make an exception).
- IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL A offer, IT IS THE buyer’S RESPONSIBILITY, NOT THIS SELLER, AND DO NOT WAIT TILL THE LAST FEW HOURS OR CHANGE YOUR MIND AT THE CONCLUSION, OR AFTER, AS MAY NOT OR WILL NOT ALLOW THIS.
- If an item or a watched item does not sell, feel free to make an offer but be aware that this seller is NOT obligated to accept the offer if the seller want to hold the item for a future relisting. If the offer is accepted after the expiration of the listing, the policies will NOT be in force, meaning the selling policies does NOT apply. In the event of multiple offers, this seller will relist the item and notify the interested parties of the relisting.
- If you are the successful buyer, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL PROPERLY INVOICED before sending payment, only the Post Office will make the final package weight determination. Packing weight may be more due to protective measures to assure safe arrival of your item(s). I will list a few shipping options, usually “Priority” and “Standard Postage”. I rarely use UPS but if requested, extra $$ will be assessed due to the UPS outlet is the next town over and I have to make the extra time to get it there, as I live very close to my town’s Post Office. If you prepay without being invoiced and overpay, thank you for your “Donation”. If you still owe, you will be notified of the differences due before shipping.
- If the item is sold under the “Global Shipping Program”, and if you’re the successful foreign buyer, the Global Program will send the invoice upon the estimated package size and weight, which I try to my best to be close to the actual shipping size, then will notify me when the invoice is all settled, then I then ship it to their handling facilities, then its shipped to you. This seller reserves the right to remit to the buyer a bill for any price differences that the Global Shipping Program overlooks.
- If you prepay without being invoiced and made NO consideration for insurance, then this shall be agreed, by both the seller and buyer, that the in$urance coverage is thus WAIVED and this seller bears no responsibility for any damages, should the item arrives damaged.
- PLEASE WAIT UNTIL PROPERLY INVOICED
- IF YOU’RE A POTENTIAL INTERNATIONAL buyer OR BUYER, PLEASE READ “FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATION” AND PAYPAL USAGE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
FOR SHIPPING ESTIMATION: If weight is listed and you’d like a quick estimate for the shipping cost, then go to USPS website and use the “Calculate a price” link (postal shipping calculator) (available for both domestic and International) to get an estimate. My zip code is 01010 so you’ll need to enter your zip code or country (if you’re an International potential buyer) and enter the weight and decide your shipping
REMEMBER, the weight shown is the item weight only and not packaged. If you wish, add a few pound for the estimated packing allowances. REMEMBER, only the Post Office will make the final package weight determination. Whenever possible, multiple purchases are combined to save on shipping cost. If you are the successful buyer, PLEASE WAIT UNTIL PROPERLY INVOICED before sending payment. Shipment will not occur until payment plus any associated shipping costs has been received in FULL.