Vintage Emerson Electric Oscilatting 12" Fan Type 29646 Works Great
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Emerson Electric Oscilatting 12" Fan Type 29646 Works Great:
Up for sale is a 1920-30's vintage Emerson 12" oscillating fan works great in everyway. I have very little history on this fan... My Father had it for years... I have no idea if it has been repainted or not. The electric wire has been replaced and it has some chips and surface rust on it... Other wise it is in great shape for its age....
1920-30c. Emerson Electric U.S.A., 12" Oscillating Desk Fan The Emerson Electric Company produced some of the most superb desk fans ever manufactured. This model is no exception. Of all of the desk fans Emerson produced in their 75 plus years of desk fan production, the Type 29646 can be considered one of the models that secured Emerson's reputation as the eminent fan and motor manufacturer .
As with many of their fans, the type 29646 has an outstanding design that allows the owner to place a few drops of oil in one oil port every three months or so. This feature provides the owner with a minimum amount of required maintenance and will insure the fan will have a long life. The last version of this model sported a guard logo that sums it up best in three words " Built to Last". The fan shown in this gallery was restored for a home in California and it featured an original preserved japanned enamel finish. Some of the Features of the Emerson Type 29646 are:
- Dimensions-12" Blade Diameter
- Cast Iron Frame and Motor Housing
- Exclusive Emerson Lubricating System Features Spiraled Oil Grooves in Rotor to Provide Continuous Lubrication of Hardened Motor Shaft
- Solid Brass Parker Scalloped Blade Attached to a Steel Screw on Hub
- 3 Running Speeds with Finger Control Oscillation Mechanism Varies Oscillation from Stationary to 90 Degree Sweep
- Easily Convertible to Wall Mounting with Positive Locking Position to Secure the pay within 72 hours of close of sale... I will ship no later than two business days after sale is paid... Please ask all questions before offerding... and I will try to answer to the best of my ability....