Vintage Ericsson Hand Crank Desk Telephone Metal & Bakelite '20s-30s
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Ericsson Hand Crank Desk Telephone Metal & Bakelite '20s-30s:
This classic bakelite telephone was made by L.M. Ericsson circa 1920s. It is hooked up and ready to work (for answering calls only). This would make a great addition to any telephone collection or 1920's deco property.
Telephone measures 5" x 9" x 11" tall
In good working condition - please see all pictures as they form part of the description
All our items are vintage/antiques and/or are used and most have had decades of use. A buyer of vintage objects should assume a baseline of wear. I am always honest and clear in my descriptions and always point out any flaws to avoid disappointment but I can not disclose every minute sign of use on our items as it would be impossible to do so. You should assume these are present unless we specify otherwise here at the beginning of the condition report.
I show all angles of the item on photographs so please review the pictures as they should be considered part of the description. Please ask questions before offerding. Any questions will be answered as quickly as possible. If I have made a mistake in my description I am always happy to rectify this.
As most of our items are vintage, used, and large, we only accept returns for mailed items. If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept a return if it is mailed back to us (at your cost) within 14 days. Assuming it is returned in the same condition it was sent and returned within 14 days, we will provide a full refund.
For items that are picked up or collected, we do not provide refunds. Once your item leaves our warehouse, it is no longer our responsibility, and any damage during shipping must be handled by making a claim through the shipper. We will of course provide an invoice or bill of sale, etc, that may be needed for you to file your claim.
Payment is due within 48 hours when buying through the Buy it Now or Best Offer formats. Winning buyers of online sales must pay within 5 days of the sale's close. If payment is not received within 6 days a Non-Paying buyer (NPB) warning will be filed with . I am a reasonable person and as long as the communication channels are open and clear, I have no problems accommodating special circumstances. I reserve the right to sell or re-list items not paid for within the time specified herein.
***I KINDLY ASK ALL THE buyers WITH ZERO response TO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING A offer, OTHERWISE IT WILL BE CANCELLED***
By entering a offer, you are entering into a legal binding contract to purchasing the item described above.
For local pick-up items, please pay in cash when you collect the item. Collection must be within 7 days of you winning or using BIN for the item. I am a reasonable person and as long as the communication channels are open and clear, I have no problems accommodating special circumstances.
I ship within 1 business day after receipt of the payment. Each item is packed carefully to make sure it gets to you in excellent condition. Each package comes with a tracking number.
I will combine shipping, please request an invoice after you have purchased multiple items and I will update the shipping cost accordingly.
Large Items (listed as Pick Up Only)
Please either arrange:
(i) local pick up within 7 days; or
(ii) pick up for shipping within 7 days (these can be flexible but you must communicate with me as I have limited storage space and need to know when item will be moving).
We suggest the following freight carriers. For a shipping quote call them or go online for details. Some may ask for the item number so have that ready when you call them. Our zip code is 90041, Los Angeles.
(1) AC Delivers at acdelivers.com for an online quote or you can email them atshipping [!at] acdelivers(DOT)com or call 1-800-533-3269
(2) Craters and Freighters 1-877-887-9600 or cratersandfreighters(DOT)com
(3) Box Brokers - call 1-918-627-5545 or email mark [!at] boxbrokers(DOT)com
(4) Plycon - plycongroup(DOT)com
(5) uship.com is an online shipping website where you can get quotes from several shippers. Please ask them to quote packing, insurance and delivery to your residence from ours 91260
We cannot provide quotes. You will have to call or email your choice of freight company for this information. This way you get all the services you need. We do not pack for freight carriers.
All international buyers, for pick-up only items, must get their own quotes and make their own arrangements for shipping. Please call or email Craters & Freighters +1 800 836-9947 /for very easy quotes. Our pick up zip code is 90041, Los Angeles and it is a home address.
SHIPPING GUIDELINES / POLICIES
1. We are unable to provide crating service for pallet shippers or boxing service.
2. Although we provide a list of shippers above as a courtesy for your convenience and will assist in getting quotes and arranging pick up of your items, please notethat the shipper is a third party and your contract is between you and the shipper. All payment for shipping is a separate contract between you and the shipper.
3. Damage Claims: Thankfully we have had almost no issues with damage during transit: That said, on the rare occasion that life interferes and something happens, all issues that may arise after your item has left our warehouse must be dealt with directly through the shipper. Shippers are responsible for insuring your items and/or satisfying claims for damage or loss. This includes items shipped through UPS, Fedex, USPS, or any other carrier.
Terms of Sale
We only accept returns for mailed items. If you are unhappy with your purchase we will accept a return if it is mailed back to us (at your cost) within 14 days. Assuming it is returned in the same condition it was sent and returned within 14 days, we will provide a full refund. For all other items, we do not accept returns, make exchanges, or provide refunds. We deal in items that are vintage, used, and often large pieces of furniture. As such, we make no warranties, and all sales are as-is and final.
We are happy to help assist in any way we can and look forward to your questions. For faster service, please feel free to email me directly at yesteryearessentials (!AT) gmailDOTcom or call (415) 990-1290 during business hours, 10-5 PST.