Vintage German Style Spun Cotton Running Bunny Rabbit Ornament With Carrot For Sale~Arbutus Hunter Original, 2014~Greetings!
I create my ornaments and figures with inspiration from very charmingantiques and strive to give them the same high quality and attention to detail. They will blend perfectly with your antique and Primitive collectibles and decor.
- Each is made individually and by hand.
- These are Solid Cotton Ornaments. My ornaments are made by tightly winding layer upon layer of beautiful fluffy cotton batting or roving around a handmade wire armature, gradually building them into firm, solid finished figures.
- Many of the supplies I use are vintage or antique such as pre-1930 cotton and vintage fabrics, crepe paper, rhinestones, tinsel, ribbons and other assorted trims.
- The paint I use is non-toxic
- The adhesive I use to bind the cotton fibers for the body is all natural and made by hand Note ~ I may have included extra photosof my work for your viewing,some of these items may be featured in separate sales or website marketplaces, so please check out myother itemsand my 'about me page!To learn more about me, Arbutus Hunter, check out the Halloween and Christmasissues of Celebrate 365. This is a high quality magazine/journal for holiday ornament collectors. You can see more photos of myholiday folk art treasures and read an interview with me. You can find Celebrate 365 online to order an issue, but I'm sure that once you see how beautiful it is , you'll want a year's subscription!
Thanks to all of my customers across the country who are helping support my art-filled dreams! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Arbutus Hunter, and I am a full time ornament artist
. You can meet me in person and purchase Halloween originals at theGhoultide Gathering Show in Chelsea Michigan on September 28th, 2013.
Questions or comments? please click the 'Contact Me' button below.
Much Love and Appreciation,
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage German Style Spun Cotton Running Bunny Rabbit Ornament With Carrot: