Vintage Gold Filled Filigree Pin Oval Green Stone Gf Brooch Bale Sarah Coventry
This item has been shown 4 times.
Vintage Gold Filled Filigree Pin Oval Green Stone Gf Brooch Bale Sarah Coventry:
Vintage Gold Filled Filigree Pin Oval Green Stone GF Brooch Bale Sarah Coventry
Please check the pictures to examine the detail, checking the pictures and item description for condition.
If you like pins, jewelry, postcards, matches, please check my other listings.
- This listing is for the vintage pin brooch pictured only.
- The pin is marked on the back (C) Sarah Cov 1/20 12K.
- It is highlighted by raised and recessed details.
- The brooch features a classic retro understated mid centurydesign.
- There is a oval green stone set in a fancy saw tooth raised bezel.
- It is highlighted by a filigree open work frame.
- On the back there is a swivelbale so the brooch may be used as a necklace pendant.
- This pin is approximately 1 3/8 inches by approximately 1 1/8 inches.
CONDITION & TERMS
- Customers understand & accept that: items are represented to the best of my ability, are used or aged, and may contain unseen faults the buyer will take full responsibility for.
- This item is preowned, not new, used and contains imperfections.
- Due to variations between computers, color may vary and please note the size listed in the description since prospective may be difficult to judge.
- All items are as found and have not been cleaned.
- Due to age, history, and use there is slight surface wear with few scratches.
- The roller clasp is in good working order.
- This brooch has a bright gold finish with few spots.
- Please contact me prior to offerding to clarify any questions or concerns.
- Shipments start at First Class Package Rate.
- This rate is higher than First Class Envelope but it allows me to use extra packing material and safely ship your item quickly.
- Items that are 250.00 or more will require signature confirmation.
- Free shipping when you choose USPS First Class Package when shipped within the USA.
- Delivery time is a estimate that does not consider weather delays, holidays, or unexpected events.
- Note to Florida Residents State Sales Tax will be added to purchases.
- International purchasers it is your responsibility to be aware of any import or customs fees your country may apply to your incoming packages.
- I will not falsify information on the customs forms.
- International purchasers will make payment by Paypal only.
- First Class Package International starts at 9.50 - 13.75 for 1 to 8 ounces depending on your location. Please click on to the shipping and payment tab to use the international postage calculator.
- If you wish your item to be shipped, Registered Mail, this will be an additional charge added to the postage rate.
- If you have any questions, please contact me via messaging system early before the listing nears its end.