Vintage Judaica Israel Solid Metal Plate Dish 13.25" X 6" X 3" For Sale
Vintage Judaica Israel Solid Metal Plate Dish 13.25" x 6" x 3"
Vintage Judaica Israel Solid Metal Plate Dish
This is an Israeli Judaica solid metal dish with fruits pictured on the inside. It is in good condition. There is some wear and dents. It does have some light scuffs and scratches consistent with use and age. There is one noticeable one on the outside. It is pictured. There are flash reflections.
It measures 13-1/2" long, 6" wide, 3" tall
Your purchase will be packed with the utmost care to ensure its safe arrival
If you have any questions just contact me.
Colors sometimes appear differently on different computer monitors.
If you intend to buy multiple items from me, please let me know and I will combine shipping. For US buyers...Buy 3 items,receiveFREE SHIPPING.
I ACCEPT AND USE ONLY PAYPAL FOR PURCHASE OF ITEMS AT THIS TIME.
Most items will be shipped through U.S.P.S. Combined shipping is offered on all multiple purchases. If making multiple purchases please let me know before paying so that I can verify that your invoice reflects the combined shipping costs correctly.
If you think the shipping cost is too high, contact me with your zip code and I will be happy to check into it. Alternate shipping is available upon request. I realize that saving money is a priority for all of us so I always try to choose the least expensive method of shipping.
Please note, I do, as allowed per policy, charge a minimal handling fee on most items to offset a portion of my costs associated with shipping materials and supplies used, etc. Please be aware that shipping costs are reflective of the actual postage fees plus any handling charges.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR ITEM OR IF IT IS RECEIVED DAMAGED. YOU ARE 100% PROTECTED IN THE EVENT THIS OCCURS.
PLEASE BE AWARE, SHIPPING AND DELIVERY TIMES ARE ONLY "ESTIMATED" TIMES. ACTUAL TIMES MAY BE MORE OR LESS THAN THE SHIPPING CARRIER ESTIMATION. IN CASES OF LONGER THAN ESTIMATED SHIPPING TIMES, PLEASE KNOW, THESE SITUATION ARE UPSETTING TO US AS WELL. WHILE WE ALL WISH SHIPPING CARRIERS ALWAYS DELIVERED ON TIME, NEVER LOST ITEMS OR NEVER DAMAGED THEM, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT IN OUR CONTROL BUT A REALITY WE ALL MUST DEAL WITH FROM TIME TO TIME. I ASK THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND NOT BLAME ME BUT WORK WITH ME WHEN SITUATIONS ARISE. I WILL DILIGENTLY WORK TO RESOLVE THESE ISSUE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS ALSO AVAILABLE ON MOST ITEMS UNDER 4 LBS. IF THE LISTING DOES NOT INDICATE SUCH PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE. MOST ITEMS ARE SHIPPED THROUGH USPS. ANY FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL PARCELS WILL BE SENT FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL, "REGISTERED" AND LISTED PRICES WILL REFLECT SUCH.
International Buyers Please Note:
* Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
* Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
* These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up...do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
* We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS IS".
I AM NOT AN EXPERT NOR DO I ATTEMPT TO BE, BUT I DO MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO DESCRIBE ALL ITEMS ACCURATELY AND TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. I ALSO ATTEMPT TO THOROUGHLY RESEARCH ALL ITEMS AND I TRY TO INCLUDE VERY DETAILED PHOTOGRAPHS. IF NEEDED, ADDITIONAL PHOTOS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
MOST ITEMS ARE PRE-OWNED, ESTATE FINDS, VINTAGE, ANTIQUE OR CONSIGNMENT ITEMS.
PLEASE ASK IF YOU HAVE "ANY" QUESTIONS PRIOR TO offerDING. I WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. I TRY TO BE AS HONEST AS POSSIBLE WITH ALL MY LISTINGS SO I MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO LIST AND INCLUDE PHOTOS OF ANY FLAWS OR DEFECTS THAT MAY EXIST ON ANY OF MY ITEMS.
PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS
I realize that response is very important to you. It is for me as well. I strive to provide you with optimal customer service in every area of your transaction with me.
I strive for your complete satisfaction and to provide a pleasant buying experience. I also strive for 5 stars and a positive response for every transaction. .
When rating your transaction with me please consider what and how recommends transactions to be rated.
All I ask that you please be fair in your overall rating and allow me the opportunity to answer any questions or resolve any issues and or concerns prior to leaving response for me
What you rate
Tips for rating
How accurate was the item description?
- Review the item title and description to see if they match the item you received.
How satisfied were you with the seller's communication?
- Recall if the seller addressed any questions or concerns that you had, and did so in a professional manner.
- Consider only business days when evaluating the timeliness of the seller's communication (sellers might not check email on weekends and holidays).
How quickly did the seller ship the item?
- Rate the seller on the time it took to mail the item, not the time it took you to receive the item.
- Don't hold sellers responsible for delays in mail services, international custom delays, or for the time it takes for your payment to clear. If the item is for local pick-up you won't be able to specify this rating.
How reasonable were the shipping and handling charges?
- Remember that sellers may charge for the cost of the actual packaging materials, along with a reasonable handling fee to cover the seller's time and direct costs associated with shipping.
- Keep in mind that for international transactions, buyers can be expected to pay duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees as required by country laws. If the seller offered free shipping, you'll see a note indicating a 5-star rating is appropriate.
I want to be sure I receive any questions, comments or concerns you have for me, so please use the " messaging system" to contact me.
E-mails may not be received due to spam blocks.
Monday-Friday 8am - 7pm, I make every effort to respond to messages within a few hours
Please allow for extra response times after hours and during the weekends, possibly the next business day.
I value you as a customer and your message is important therefore I WILL definitely respond to your messages.
Posted with Mobile
This item has been shown 5 times.
Vintage Judaica Israel Solid Metal Plate Dish 13.25" X 6" X 3":