Vintage Mci Branded Watch From Late 1980s To Early 1990s In New Unworn Condition
This item has been shown 39 times.
Vintage Mci Branded Watch From Late 1980s To Early 1990s In New Unworn Condition:
I have always loved Watches and mechanical devices
Art, Jewelry boxes, etc..
Famous Artist Memorabilia...
And a Fine collection of Native American Jewelry
When he passed away he left his son (my friend) several buildings full of half forgotten treasures.
This watch is one of several hundred from his collection.
This is a very cool watch.Branded by MCI (the phone company) this watch is quite unique. MCI was bought by worldcom in 1998 and no longer exists as a separate company.This watch is in new unworn condition, and still has the plastic protector on the back. I installed a new battery to insure it works,Would be a great gift for a fan of vintage tech, or a former employee.
***important info below***
Because I am selling jewelry for a friend, and because his father (who probably remembered every bit of history on each piece) has passed away, I am careful to test each piece as extensively as possible, minus destructive testing. Stones are examined under magnification, and using the same filters, tools and light sources a gemologist would use, metals are tested and confirmed. I am not a professional jeweler, but I make every effort to ensure each piece is as accurately described as possible. I do not want to cheat a customer and ruin my reputation, nor do I want to accidentally sell a $20k heirloom piece for $5. I generally do not accept returns on because it is too easy to become a rental outfit. However, if you determine that this watch does not meet the description I have given you, contact me, let me know what is wrong, and I will accept a return.
Please check out my other sales I have many vintage toys, antiques and more Jewelry
Free shipping within the US
Shipping likely be through USPS
A tracking # will be provided
Buy with confidence from a reliable seller - see my About me Page
Don't forget to look at My Other Items
Things to know.
- Once a offer has been placed, it is a legally binding contract of purchase
- It may be rude, but I do not sell to Nigerian Princes, Nigerian people who do not claim to be part of the royal family I will sell to.
- If payment is not received within 7 days of purchase then a Non Paying Buyer Dispute will be filed, and 10 days later a final fee credit lodged
- You will be notified on the day that your goods have beenshipped via e-mail, a tracking # will likely be included
- Once you receive your goods, please inspect them for any damage during transit, and report the said damage within 24hrs via e-mail. If all is well please leave response, so we are aware that you have received your goods. Please note that if there are any problems, contactme first via e-mail giving full details of any problem along with your user ID
- If all goes well, you get cool stuff, and I get money I can trade for food, thus making my children complain about being hungry less.
- If my son draws a picture of a train on the box I ship your computer in, please don't judge his artwork too harshly.
- A couple days after you have receivedyour order, ifI have not been notified by you of any problem, or if I receive response, I will leave response.
- I leave response on every sale, but I will not harass you about response, I appreciate positive response, but consider it rude to send out "reminders" If no response is left I will simply assume you are a busy person
- My items are marked as no return accepted, this is because I do not want to become a lending service, however if something is wrong with your order, I will do what I can to make it right
- I ship within 2 business days of receiving cleared funds, often I ship the next day, but in the case of odd sized items, or hard to pack ones I may use the extra day.
- I pack well, It is as much in my interest that you get your stuff safely as it is in yours.
- I am one person selling stuff for a friend, his father just died and I am helping him out. His father was an art and antiques dealer and his collection was extensive, I have many items that I have not listed yet, feel free to contact me with special requests, who knows I may have one.