Vintage Plique A Jour Green Yellow Enamel Sterling Silver Fairy Brooch
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Plique A Jour Green Yellow Enamel Sterling Silver Fairy Brooch:
A stunning vintage figural brooch in the art nouveau style, depicting a tastefully nude female fairy with a crown and flowing long hair, her wings decorated with beautiful green and yellow plique a jour enamel, her antennae with purple plique a jour enamel. The edges of her wings are accented with glittering marcasites.
There is a stamp on the reverse of the brooch which reads ‘925’, denoting sterling silver. Secured with a rollover clasp.
This wonderful brooch is being sold with !
Designer / Signed:
‘925’ for sterling silver
Exact vintage era unknown; art nouveau in style
*Please view my pictures closely, as they
constitute part of the item description*
In good vintage condition. Plique a jour enamel is all present and unchipped, all marcasites are present, pin is straight and works well with rollover clasp. Very light patina on front and reverse of brooch.
UK £1.80 (Royal Mail Recorded 2nd Class)
Europe £2.70 (Royal Mail Airmail Small Packets)
Rest of World £3.30 (Royal Mail Airmail Small Packets)
*Express Delivery Available*
I combine postage for multiple wins!
International Buyers outside UK:
After winning your item, please wait to receive an invoice from me before payingto ensure you receive the correct shipping cost.
A couple of things to bear in mind before offerding...
buyers are advised that I am an amateur enthusiast of vintage and antique pieces; I am not a dealer or a specialist. I research all my pieces thoroughly, including hallmarks, and describe them to you in good faith. However, for your absolute peace of mind before offerding or purchase, all buyers are strongly advised to conduct their own research on my pieces prior to offerding/buying. This includes verifying all hallmarks (which can be clearly viewed in my photographs). Of course, I will provide help in this area wherever I can, signposting to sources of information and providing additional photographs where requested.
This is a vintage item. As such, it will not have the appearance of a brand new piece.
I have not cleaned this item except with a soft dry cloth, as many buyers prefer their vintage pieces in their original state.
My home is smoke-free and pet-free.
Remember, if there is a problem with an item you’ve bought from me, please contact me by email before leaving response -
I’m sure we can find a happy solution.
Terms of Sale
Please read these terms carefully before offerding and email me with any questions you may have.
- Payment for your item should be made within 3 working days of the sale’s close.
- UK - PayPal, personal cheque and postal orders (all in pounds sterling) are accepted. If you’re paying by cheque, please allow four working days for clearance before the item is dispatched to you.
- International - PayPal in pounds sterling.
- If you can’t or don’t wish to pay for your item immediately, please contact me within 3 working days of purchase, especially if waiting to offer on or buy further items from me. If I don’t hear from you within 7 working days, the item will be re-listed and an unpaid item dispute will be filed.
- Express delivery option available on all items - email me to request.
- I am always happy to combine postage on items. Just let me know if you are waiting to offer on or buy further items from me.
Items will be sent using 2nd Class Recorded Delivery. All items valued over £35 will be sent using Special (Next Day) Delivery.
Items will be sent using Airmail Small Packets unless the item is valued over £35, when it will be sent Airsure (if service is available for your country) or Airmail Signed For Small Packets. Exceptions - due to problems with delivery, all items sent to Italy will be delivered using Airsure.
Rest of World
Items will be sent using Airmail Small Packets, unless the item is valued over £35, when it will be sent Royal Mail Airsure (if service is available for your country) or Airmail Signed For Small Packets.
- International buyers please be aware that any taxes, duty and fees charged by your country are beyond my control and for the buyer to pay.
- I always get proof of postage for every item I send. If an item is lost in the post, I will assist you in tracking it down but will not take financial responsibility for its loss.
- If you wish to return an item, please let me know by email within 7 working days of sale close, quoting the item number.
- For a full refund of cost (excluding postage and packaging), return the item to me in its original condition and packaging, using a recorded/signed for service. If the item has been received as faulty in any way, your postage and packaging will be refunded too.