Vintage Rado Diamaster Automatic Day Date Steel Men's Wrist Watch Uhr Montre
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Rado Diamaster Automatic Day Date Steel Men's Wrist Watch Uhr Montre:
- Item Description
- Box & Papers
- About Us
Special Date Setting function. Please read description.Detailed Description:
100% GenuineRado Diamaster Automatic Day Date Steel Watch
Old Used Watch Restored & Serviced now in Ready to Wear Condition. (Please See Pictures)
NiceBlack Color Dial withSteel Index & Steelwith Radium Hands , it has been repainted by an expert to make it look like New & Flawless
Stainless Steel Case has been polished to make it look like New & Flawless
Casing will show age but won't let the attraction level down. (Please See Pictures)
Size measuring 35mm width without Crown & 39mm Lugs tip to tip.
Mechanism isAutomatic ,Self Winding ,25Jewels , Caliber1876 , recently Serviced Professionally by an Expert & is in Good working Condition.
Dial , Case , Back , Machine , Crown are all Signed By RADO
Age : Around 40 Years Old Watch.
After Market Black Band Attached to it.
NewCrystal Glass attached to it as old one got many scratched & cracks.
Special Date Setting Function: Please move the time 24 hours this will change the day and date both.
Now move the time backwards for 3 hours to 9 O' Clock , again move it forwardto 12 O' Clock this will change the date.
As with all of our watches, authenticity is guaranteed!PAYMENTS
PayPal is the best & safest way to pay us
- Payment Options
- Questions & Answers
- Bank Transfer
1. Q. I do not have Paypal , How can i Pay?
A. You can pay us Via Bank to bank transfer or if you have credit card you can simply make one Paypal account & pay us via Paypal using your credit card.
2. Q. Do you accept Credit cards?A. No , We only accept Credit cards through Paypal. SHIPPING
FREE Express Shipping via DHL, We usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment
- Handling Details
- Questions & Answers
- All Items are Safely & Carefully Packed
- We Usually dispatch within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment.
- No Handling Charges
- Free DHL Express Shipping Worldwide
- Online Tracking is available.
1. Q. When will my item be ship?
A. Within 1 working day , providing there is no Holiday.
2. Q. Do you use Express Shipping & how much do you charge?
A. Yes, We use DHL Express Shipping it is FREE world wide.
3. Q. I received my item & its not working?
A. Please email us so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction. On rare occasions due to rough shipping trip and/or altitude or temperature variations experienced in transit can cause a watch to not run properly as these mechanical watches due to it fragility and complex movement nature it can happen in transit.INTERNATIONAL buyers
International Customers June Experience Delays due to Customs & it is your responsibility for custom fees if any
- Customs & Duties
- Questions & Answers
- We accept Payments in USD , GBP & Euro Depending on which country our item is listed in.
- We accept payment from Worldwide & again Paypal is what we prefer , the Best & Secure way.
- Buyers will pay any customs or import duties as these charges are your responsibility.
- International customers can experience delays due to customs
- Duties & Taxes are normally collected by delivering freight company or when you pick up the item & please do not confuse them for additional charge.
1. Q. Why it takes so long for item to be delivered?
A. There can be customs delay in receiving your item. Every country if different in processing of items.
2. Q. How much will I pay in customs duties?
A. Every Country is different. Please contact your local customs office and / or shipping carrier for the amount
3. Q. Is customs & Duties refund by Great Swiss Watches if I return the Item for refund
A. No we do not refund any of the customs duties, you can contact local customs office or shipping carrier to request a reimbursement.RETURNS
14 Days money Back Guarantee on all my watches & items.
- No Risk Guarantee
- Questions & Answers
- Buyer pays return shipping fees on any return for any reason.
- Time Limit : 14 days from the time of receipt.
- Refund Type: On receipt of return item we will straight away refund you the winning amount.
- Exchange : It is your choice up to you.
- Items Condition : As it is you received.
- Return Address: contact us for return address.
1. Q. Can I return the item for a refund?
A. Yes. Just email us and return it us after confirming our address.
2. Q. Is there any restocking fee?
A. No, providing you return it so we receive it within 14days if possible.
3. Q. Is Shipping refunded?
A. No, The original shipping fees and the shipping cost back to us is not refunded.
4. Q. I received my watch and it is not working?
A. Please email us so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction. On rare occasions due to rough shipping trip and/or altitude or temperature variations experienced in transit can cause a watch to not run properly as these are mechanical watches due to it's fragility and complex movement nature it can happen in transit.AUTHENTICITY
All our watches are Authentic & learn with us about authenticity & pre owned watches
- Validating Rolex
- About Rolex
- Pre Owned Watches
- Every watch has been thoroughly examined and authenticated by our master-watchmaker.
- All watches are checked for authenticity, mechanical and aesthetic condition to make sure it is not stolen.
- We have been in business for more than two Decades.
- Feel Free to discuss the authenticity of any item you are interested in Purchasing.
- All watches & items offered by us are pre-owned.
- We are an independent seller and are not affiliated with Rolex, USA or any other brands, nor are an authorized reseller.
- The Serial #
- The Model (reference) #
- The Movement #'s (serial # and caliber) & signature
- The Inside back id#
The following is an example showing where the serial # is located :On all Model produced before 2007 the model # is located between the top lugs (where the band connects to the case). The band is removed to view model #
The following is an example showing where the model # is located :The case id# and signature is located on the inside of the case back. The case must be opened to view the case back id# and signature
The following is an example showing where the case id # and signature is located :The movement #'s and signature is located on the movement. The case must be opened to view the movement #'s and signature. There are two movement #'s, caliber & another is serial # the unique to the movement (never the same as the serial # of the case) and the caliber
The following is an example showing where the movement #'s and signature is located (Picture with and without rotor so you can see numbers):Important notes about Rolex, Rolex has been around for more than 100 years. Changes to Rolex watches throughout these years
- Like all successful products and companies, the Rolex watch has evolved through the decades.
- Rolex usually makes changes to each model about every 10 years approx. This includes changes to band.
- Usually, each change is small so that it does not compromise the style and success of that model. (Example: A Rolex from 1970s will be a little different from the same model from the 1980's and the 1980's Rolex will be different from the same model from the 1990's... and so on)
- RED Flag if a new Rolex is exactly the same as one from decades past one. (Example: Although the styling has remained the same, a 1980's Datejust will look a little different than a new watch. This includes changes to the band. A new Datejust will be heavier than 1980's model. There has been many changes to the Datejust over the years, biggest changes happening mid 2000's)
- Older Rolex watches typically weigh less than the newer watches. This depends on the year of production and model reference #.
- Rolex parts & accessories have changed throughout the years. (Example : Before Rolex outfitted their watch with sapphire crystals, they used plastic crystals).
- We recommend you have it checked by a 3rd party independent Certified Watchmaker.
- If you have been told that the watch is not authentic, I can guarantee they did not show you the key areas (as shown above in validating Rolex) pictured and performed those four verification tests as they are the only "full proof" verification method. It is important for you to personally see each of the four areas & have them show you these areas of verification.
- They are not actually Rolex. They are just authorized to sell Rolex watches.
- Employee that work for an Authorized Rolex Dealer do not need to know anything about Rolex except for the current product they sell.
- Rolex is just one of the many items that an Authorized Rolex Dealer sells.... so it would be impossible for them to be an expert in all years of production of all models and the different changes each product of each manufacturer has gone through for the last 100 years... They just need to be an expert in what product they have in the store.
- An Authorized Rolex Dealer is the direct competition of an Internet Retailer... except they cannot compete with price Internet merchants provide.
- Do not expect Authorized Rolex Dealer to say nice things about your Internet purchase. If they did, they know there would never be a reason for you to buy a pre-owned Rolex from them.
- We are independent dealer of fine vintage watches and are not an authorized agent.
- We are not affiliated with any of the fine manufacturers whose watches we sell. We are not affiliated with Rolex Watch Company Ltd.
- Aftermarket parts and/or accessories are not made by the watch manufacturers. They are made by company independent from the watch manufacturer. (Example : If the aftermarket part and/or accessories is on a Rolex, than that part is not made by Rolex)
- Aftermarket parts and/or accessories can not have any of the watch manufacturer's trademarks, hallmarks and logos. (Example : If the aftermarket part is on a Rolex, then that part will NOT have a Rolex crown or logo)
- On some watches, we do use aftermarket parts and/or accessories. Please review the description thoroughly as we provide full disclosure of what's aftermarket.
- Since we primarily sell pre-owned wristwatches we have no way to be certain whether the watch has retained the original waterproofing or resistance it June have had when new.
- Please keep these watches away from water, they are by no means waterproof and should be cared for appropriately.
- All box and papers do is guarantee the box and papers are authentic. The bad guys know that people put trust into original papers so by putting genuine papers with a fake watch allows them to pull off a scam...and when the buyer finds out down the road the watch was fake, the scammer is long gone.
- The only way to check authenticity is by having the watch checked.
- As with most pre-owned watches, the original box and/or papers are not available because they were not retained by the original owner.
- Appraisals done/offered by the company from which you are buying an item from is a conflict of interest and is often viewed as biased. Many sellers will use inflated appraisals to help sell their items.
- It is always best to have a 3rd party independent appraisal/jewelry company provide an appraisal. This is because they have nothing to gain or lose by providing truthful and accurate information.
After receiving Cleared Payment we dispatch items within 1 working day.
We update your item with tracking code & shipping Courier in & mark your item as dispatched.
Then we leave all our buyers Positive response & we ask them the same.
Please leave us a FIVE (5) Star positive response in all departments when you receive the item & are satisfied with it.
IF Any problem Arises please inform us & give us a chance, so we can correct the problem to your satisfaction.
We will give the Best possible solution for you & make you 100% happy & Satisfied at the end of transaction.ABOUT Great Swiss Watches Our Motto is customer Satisfaction, we want our Customers to be Happy & Satisfied.
A proud family business first established way back in 1980s.
Our promise is that we will treat you exactly how we like to be treated ourselves. We will do anything possible for you to have the best FIVE (5) star positive experience.
Always here at your service to serve you the best of our service.
We Value our relationship with our customers.We sell genuine and authentic high-end watches. You'll find the vintage used and pre-owned designer watches and classic luxury watches like Omega, Rolex, Cartier, Zenith, Longines, Tissot, Rado, Eternamatic etc. in our collection.We are extremely proud of our fine and long standing reputation both within the trade and within our community.
Feel Free to contact us any time we would love to be in contact with our fellow customers.Don't forget to check our other sales. Let us know if we can answer any questions or assist in any way. THANK YOU!
On 20-Dec-13 at 20:16:37 GMT, seller added the following information: