Vintage Rare Plate Trinity Lutheran Church 75 Anniversary Albert Lea. Minnesota
This item has been shown 2 times.
Vintage Rare Plate Trinity Lutheran Church 75 Anniversary Albert Lea. Minnesota:
Vintage Trinity Lutheran Church Plate White, Red, and gold. The diameter is approximately 10". Back of plate reads: Trinity Lutheran Church. This congregation was organized Febr. 24, 1877 by the Danish Immigrants who settled in and around Albert Lea, Minnesota. The first pastor to serve was the Rev. J. Danielsen. The present church was built in 1924 when the Rev. H. W. Bondo was pastor.The United Ev. Lutheran Church held its convention here in 1952, the 75th anniversary year. The church had at that time 1,244 baptized members. The pastor was the Rev. J. M. Girtz. Plans were drawn and funds were being gathered for an adjoining Parish House. The Rev. Hans C. Jersild was then president of Synod. World Wide Art Studios. Covington. Tenn. Plate is in excellent condition.