Vintage Shelley Green Panels W/gold Filigree Cup & Saucer Rare Stratford Shape
This item has been shown 24 times.
Vintage Shelley Green Panels W/gold Filigree Cup & Saucer Rare Stratford Shape:
Vintage SHELLEY "STRATFORD" Rare Shape Teacup and Saucer c. 1950 - 1966 MINT CONDITION!!
- Beautiful vintage teacup and saucer made by Shelley, England
- A simple yet striking pattern in mint green and white vertical panels with golden filigree details
- STRATFORD shape which appears to be a modern evolution of the Early Empire shape introduced in the early 20th century with its very fluted and elegant trumpet shape, particularly evident on the saucer
- Not a common shape
- Dates from 1950 until 1966
- Mint condition with no chips, cracks, hairlines, repairs, other damage or restoration - both pieces pass the "ping" bone china test perfectly
- Note the gilded garland trim on the inside of the cup
- Cup bowl measures 4 1/2" across (including handle) and is 2 1/4" tall; saucer is 5 5/8" across
- Marked as shown in photo with Shelley shield mark in green and pattern number D601/36 handpainted in dark red as prominently displayed on both cup and saucer
- Please ignore white spots on photos caused by camera flash
- This would make a great addition to your Shelley collection
- No returns unless item not as desribed.
- Winning buyer please await my final invoice once you have confirmed your mailing address and do NOT pay via checkout at the end of the sale.
- Please note I no longer ship to Mexico, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines or Russia as parcel delivery cannot be confirmed. I am happy to ship to any USA or Canadian address for buyers from these countries. Buyers from Australia, Singapore please contact me for shipping quote before offerding. Thanks.
Terms & Conditions
- Payment must be received within 3 days of the sale's ending date.
- $US currency only
- I accept PayPal, but please await my final invoice and do not pay what automatically sends out at the end of the sale. Thanks.
- All items will be packed in bubble wrap and surrounding packing.
- Returns will only be accepted if vendor’s original invisible pen mark completely intact and only if item(s) not as described.
- No returns for buyer remorse.
- There is NO insurance available for damage by Canada Post.
- I ship WORLDWIDE and charge only actual postage. I have ESTIMATED the postage costs but have no control over what Canada Post charges. Airmail postage only. Surface shipping is not an option. Buyer will be charged actual postage depending on their shipping address. Buyer is responsible for customs, duty or import charges.
- Item is located in and will be shipped from Vancouver, Canada
- If you have any questions, please contact me BEFORE offerding.