Vintage Shelley "maytime" Chintz Coffee / Tea Pot, Teapot
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Shelley "maytime" Chintz Coffee / Tea Pot, Teapot:
Vintage Shelley "Maytime" Chintz Coffee / Tea Pot, Teapot
Click Photos to Enlarge
Click to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to EnlargeClick to Enlarge
Vintage Chintz Tea or Coffee Pot by Shelley.
Marked "Maytime". As far as I could find out it dates back to the 1930s.
It has hairline cracking in the base as pictured in detail, otherwise it looks good.
Measures ca. 18.5cm h x 11.8cm in diameter.
We take lots of pictures to show the item in detail. The pictures are part of the description, so please check them out.
Payment and Shipping
The payment methods we accept are : 1. Direct Deposit - Internet banking transfer
2. Credit Card (through PayPal) 3. Australian Money Orders 4. Cash when picking up5. PayPal NO CHEQUES ARE ACCEPTED International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding.
SHIPPING TERMS: We usually ship Tuesdays and Fridays. While we take great care to package items safely we recommend registered mail or insurance if you want to protect yourself against damage in the mail.
Personal pick-up from Bongaree (Bribie Island) is always welcome.Second hand electrial items have not been checked for electrical safety. If you are buying an electrical item you agree to have it checked and tagged by a licensed electrician.
response is very important to us!
Please give us the chance to resolve any issues for you first before:-
* opening / PayPal dispute
* giving low DSR (1 or 2 stars )
* giving neutral / negative response.
1. will Ban seller if seller receive all 4 stars and below only.
2. will penalize seller if more than 0.5% of buyer gives 1 & 2 stars.
3. will penalize seller if more than 0.5% of buyer open a dispute.
We want you to have a pleasant buying experience and are happy to resolve any problems if they should occur.Kindly check your Junk Mail folder for our reply.