April 17th, 2014 Maundy Thursday April 18th, 2014 Orthodox Good Friday April 18th, 2014 Good Friday April 19th, 2014 Orthodox Holy Saturday April 19th, 2014 Holy Saturday April 20th, 2014 Orthodox Easter April 20th, 2014 Easter Sunday April 21st, 2014 San Jacinto Day April 21st, 2014 Easter Monday April 21st, 2014 Orthodox Easter Monday April 21st, 2014 Patriot's Day April 22nd, 2014 Oklahoma Day April 22nd, 2014 Last day of Passover April 22nd, 2014 Earth Day April 23rd, 2014 World Book and Copyright Day April 23rd, 2014 Administrative Professionals Day April 25th, 2014 World Malaria Day April 25th, 2014 Arbor Day April 26th, 2014 World Intellectual Property Day April 27th, 2014 Yom HaShoah April 28th, 2014 World Day for Safety and Health at Work April 28th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day April 29th, 2014 Day to Remember Chemical Warfare Victims May 1st, 2014 National Day of Prayer May 1st, 2014 Loyalty Day May 1st, 2014 Law Day May 3rd, 2014 World Press Freedom Day May 4th, 2014 Rhode Island Independence Day May 5th, 2014 Cinco de Mayo May 6th, 2014 Yom HaAtzmaut May 6th, 2014 Primary Election Day Indiana May 8th, 2014 Time to Remember Lost Lives From World War II May 8th, 2014 Truman Day May 9th, 2014 'Confederate Memorial Day' observed May 10th, 2014 Confederate Memorial Day May 11th, 2014 Mother's Day May 13th, 2014 Primary Election Day West Virginia May 14th, 2014 World Migratory Bird Day May 15th, 2014 Peace Officers Memorial Day May 15th, 2014 International Day of Families May 16th, 2014 National Defense Transportation Day May 17th, 2014 Armed Forces Day May 17th, 2014 World Information Society Day May 18th, 2014 Lag B'Omer
Vintage Sparkly Rhinestone Globe Dangle Drop Earrings, Glamorous, Screw-back For Sale
Vintage Sparkly Rhinestone Globe Dangle Drop Earrings, Glamorous, Screw-Back
Offered for your consideration is this lovely, vintage pair of dangly drop earrings. Each earring has a small globe covered with rhinestones from which drops another larger globe entirely covered with rhinestones. The backs close with screw-back closures.
APPROXIMATE MEASUREMENTS: About 0.75" from top to bottom, and almost 0.50" across at the widest point of the large globes.
CONDITION: Great condition, screw-back closures secure. All items come from a smoke-free, scent-free home.
PaymentImmediate payment via PayPal, thank you.
I ship within one business day of receiving payment, excluding weekends and US holidays. This means that if you purchase an item on Friday, you can expect that I will ship it on Monday. If you purchase something during a US Holiday, I will ship it on the first business day after that holiday. I insure all items that sold for $50 USD or more.
I package and ship all items very carefully. Packaging something professionally costs money- I buy top quality rigid photo mailers, archival Mylar and polypropylene, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, art shipping boxes, jewelry boxes, satin jewelry pouches and more:
1) Photographs and Paper Ephemera will be sheathed in new archival Mylar or Polypropylene, and sent in a new rigid photo mailer. If needed, I will reinforce the photo with an extra layer of cardstock. If you require any extra packing, such as sending an item in a box, or with layers of bubble wrap, I'm glad to do so, and will invoice you for the extra shipping costs for both the extra materials and the shipping fees.
2) Jewelry will be padded with bubble wrap or another soft material, and sent in a jewelry box or satin pouch. I'll package it either in a shipping box or in a bubble mailer depending upon which seems safer for the item. If I send the item in a shipping box, it will generally be a new box, although occasionally I'll recycle a box if it's a perfect size for the item. If you require any additional packing precautions, please let me know, and I'll invoice you for the extra shipping costs for both the extra materials and the shipping fees.
3) Garments and textiles will be sent in bubble wrap mailers or in boxes, depending upon which is more protective of the item. I pad garments and textiles so that they're not crushed in transit. Your item may be packed in a box or in a bubble mailer, depending upon which is a better fit. If I send the item in a shipping box, it will generally be a new box, although occasionally I'll recycle a box if it's a perfect size for the item. If you require any additional packing precautions, please let me know, and I'll invoice you for the extra shipping costs for both the extra materials and the shipping fees.
4) Art is sent in professional art shipping boxes, filled with packing peanuts, bubble wrap, and other protective materials. The box will generally be a new box, although occasionally I'll recycle a box if it's a perfect size for the item. If you require any additional packing precautions, please let me know, and I'll invoice you for the extra shipping costs for both the extra materials and the shipping fees.
Terms of Sale
1) Items are sold as is.
2) Please carefully examine the high resolution, magnified direct scans or high resolution photographs. These scans and photographs are the best way for you to determine the item's condition.
3) Please ask questions prior to purchasing or offerding.
4) My descriptions are my own subjective opinion of the item's approximate condition and attributes. Opinions on condition are subjective. Your opinion and my opinion may differ in good faith.
5) Please keep in mind that since I sell antique and vintage items, every single item that I sell will have signs of aging and wear. It is impossible to disclose every single condition item within a listing, although I do my best.
6) asks sellers to provide photos and scans that are at least 300 dpi. I provide scans that are at least 300 dpi, and are usually 400 dpi or more. I take great care to provide excellent quality images, using a professional scanner and camera. In the listing, magnification will show details that are not apparent in real life. In some cases, magnification in the listing will make an item look worse than it really is by highlighting defects. In other cases, magnification will make an item look better than it really is by enhancing tiny details that are not easily visible in person. No "photoshop" is used to alter the images, and there is no attempt to deceive you as to the item's appearance or description. Items simply look different in real life than they do on a screen. In addition, colors on screen may look different that colors do in person. Again, there is no attempt to deceive you, this is just a part of buying and selling things online. Items online look different when you see them in person.
1) In the rare instance in which you want to return an item, please contact me within 3 days of receiving the item. Returns and reimbursements will be considered for items that substantially differ from the item's description and attached images, not for buyer's remorse.
2) In your return request, please describe why you'd like to return the item. I list items to the best of my ability, since I want each and every customer to be happy. There is absolutely no attempt to deceive customers or to make them unhappy. Polite, non-confrontational return & reimbursement requests are very much appreciated, and will be considered in leaving buyer response. Let's assume that we're both acting in good faith.
3) If I agree to accept the return, the buyer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping, and the item must be received by me within 14 days of the sale date.
4) When the item is returned within the 14 days, and when I agree that it is received in as-sent condition, I will happily refund your purchase price within 5 business days via PayPal, minus a 10% restocking fee, based on the item's sale price.
This item has been shown 4 times.
Vintage Sparkly Rhinestone Globe Dangle Drop Earrings, Glamorous, Screw-back: $15