Vintage Sterling Bracelet 25 Sweet Charm Plane Md Bag Dog Heart Prayer Locket
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Sterling Bracelet 25 Sweet Charm Plane Md Bag Dog Heart Prayer Locket:
Up for sale is a vintage lot consisting of a silver bracelet and 25 charms sold as found and as is, uncleaned, very wearablebut with age related oxidation in place.Based on the older style clasp and the gauge of chain I'd guesstimate this bracelet assembled some time between 1950 and 1960...probably tending towards the earlier portion of that timeframe.The bracelet is3.5mm wide ovalwire linkage with a ribbed head spring sleeved clasp and wire-ring bolt end. The wearable length is 6 7/8"long and the bracelet weighs 1.3oz (36+g) on a digital scale prior to packing.The braceletis capable of holdingmore charms although it is rather packed at the moment.The charms are described below in the order in which they are currently suspended onthe bracelet, one end to the other:
- FAN, folded hand-fan;
- LASSO coiled rope of twisted silver;
- CHAPS with fringed edging and patch pockets;
- DOG &HYDRANT, Terrier varity;
- PROP-PLANE, blue/red enamel reads: MY(heartshape)FLIES TO YOU,moveable prop;
- TOKEN, octagon shape reads: PLEASE DO NOT DISTRUB on either side;
- DUST PAN, full length and moveable;
- HEART in HORSESHOE, remnants of green enamelling on center of heart, fancyhand engraved script M or W on reverse;
- RACKET, badmitton or tennis;
- HARP,floor model'puffy'type;
- TOASTER, two slice model with moveable parts;
- GOAT,dimensional -- and nice detail;
- DUMBBELL, puffytype, nice;
- AUTO - old style car with moveable wheels andsteering;
- BOOT, cowgirl stacked heel with 'stitched' butterfy design;
- HEART, plain silver puffy type;
- LOCKET, rectangle book form mini LORDS PRAYER,latch needs to be adjusted to secure closure, celluloid sheets in place, super sweet charm;
- JESTER, Court figure;
- Upright BASS or CELLOlate 40's style;
- DOCTOR'S BAG,impressed and blackend lettering: M.D.opens to anewborn BABY;
- Laggerhead TURTLE, well detailed shell;
- LAMP, desk lamp with golden topaz faceted bulb; and
- a tiny HEARTpadlock, intimated by key-hole cover and'rivited' edges.
Please see photo for your take on age, design and condition. All but 2or 3have the longhallmark: STERLINGimpressed but I see no maker's mark.Nice older noveltie type charms, wear to enamel and the prayerlocket needs latch adjustment. It is shown in the final photo with a couple of other older charm bracelets I am offering in concurrently running sales. All were sourced from local vintage wares markets, and I have nospecific histories on any of them...the sale at hand is solely for the bracelet shown in the Gallery Photo, Pics 1 - 11.Any interest in adding this bracelet and its charms to your wearable collection or adding themto your harvesting stock?
- U.S. Buyers the package will ship for $4. which includes insurance and delivery confirmation.
- International Buyers your package ships for $14.75 USPS Registered 1st Class International.Registered ($11.75US) plus $3.US towardspostage will insureand track the package. It, Registered service,is moderately expensive and takes afew extra days but it is the surest method of safe delivery I have found USPS to offer.
This is an absolute sale which means this sale is final. This sale is for the above-described charm braceletsold as is and as found, uncleaned and not polished, to High buyer who wins sale item and becomes responsible for cost of item plus shipping. Please have your questions answered to your satisfaction prior to placing your offers. I am always happy to answer them, send more pictures and combine shipments of individual one offers for no additional shipping costs should any of myother itemsbe of interest to you. Just ask!On Feb-14-13 at 20:02:47 PST, seller added the following information: