Vintage Sterling Silver Ladies Name Ring Amanda Size 7.25 To 7.5 For Sale
Hi and thanks for visiting my sale!
's greatest bargains
are right here!
I strive to put on 25 new sales every evening (afternoons on weekends) so keep on checking back for the most unique,exotic, hard-to-find, and gorgeous vintage jewelry.
Someof them are "$1.00 start" and ""!
"Some great new stuff too - mostly all made with Swarovski Austrian crystal rhinestones - at BELOW WHOLESALE prices too!
If you miss a day you've missed a lot!
sales the way they oughta be!
Description:Ladies vintage sterling silver ring withthe name "Amanda" in raised cut-out letters. Hallmarked "925" (Sterling silver).
Thanks for looking/offerding.
A low starting offer kicks this offand there is ! Please check out my other sales for the best deals on vintage jewelry, collectibles, and below wholesale items.Plenty of good $1.00 start items so watch closely if you want great deals. Also, don't be fooled by the "dollar start," I have sold items with an assessed value of up to $90.00 for a single one dollar offer! My site is one place where you actually get more than you pay for! Try me!
For all those who offer on several of my items at a time I offer limited s&h discounts (I wish I could even do more but, as you can imagine, there is "no fat" in my sales). Here's the way it works:
Take the highest of your s&h chargesthen take 1/2 off each subsequent item's s&hand add them all together.
Note: Due to increased costs I cannot offer a combined shipping discount on any item that sells for $3.00 or less.
Your offer constitutes your acceptance of these terms.
You will receive non-discounted invoices for s&h but either use the above formula or e-mail me with the sale numbers and I will send you a combined invoice.
We try to be very fair with our S&H charges. Please recognizethat seller costs includestime, packing materials (boxes, bubble mailers, bubble wrap, etc.), gas to and from the post office, listing fees, final value fees, PayPal fees, taxes, and more.
PLEASE READ THIS IN ITS ENTIRETY:
1. QUESTIONS - Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. I will try to respond within 12 hours or less.
2. RETURN POLICY - I try to be fair and accurate with all my sales and descriptions. Please read each sale and offer carefully. As with most listed sales, I do not offer refunds on any item unless I haveinadvertently misrepresented something.
3. COSTUME JEWELRY - Please note that if this is an sale for vintage jewelry some wear is not uncommon but if there are any significant defects I will be sure to let you know. Please note: Virtually all of my new costume jewelry pieces are from suppliers who EXCLUSIVELY use Swarovski Austrian crystal rhinestones. These pieces themselves are not made by Swarovski but they contain stones that are. You will be able to tell the difference from the more genericrhinestones- I assure you!
4. INSURANCE -We promise to pack your item well but recommend insuring items, we hold no liability for those that are not insured and are lost and/or damaged once package is sent.
5. PAYMENT ISSUES - Due to a recent policy change, the only form of payment that I currently accept is PayPal or credit cards through PayPal.I reserve the right to relist any item that is not paid within 10 days of the close of the sale.
6. response - Please view my response and offer with confidence! I also ask that if for some reason you are not happy with your product you contact me directly before leaving response. This is how I earn a living and I strive for positive response.
7. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS - International winners are asked not to send payment until they have received an invoice from me. Insurance for international buyers is not available due to the high cost (since it requires priority international shipping which is very expensive).
International Buyers – Please Note:
8. NONPAYING buyers - This seller participates in the non-buyer program. Please do not offer if you do not intend to pay.
Please remember that when you offer you are entering into a legally binding contract and that by placing such a offer you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions stated herein.
Here's what I, in turn, offer you:
*Shipping within 24 hours (unless other circumstances prevent this).
*A variety of payment options
*Forthright business practices
*Constant turnover in inventory (Iadd about 25 new listings per day so make sure you keep checking back!)
*The best value for your money that you will ever find on - I REFUSE TOBE UNDERSOLD.
Lastly, due to the high volume of sales that I concurrently run it is hard for me to notify everyone that I have received their payment or sent their item out. Please know that I drive to the post office every day to get these treasures to you as quickly as possible!
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Sterling Silver Ladies Name Ring Amanda Size 7.25 To 7.5: