Vintage Subway Bus Jimmy Carter Democratic Presidential Campaign Poster 1976 B/w For Sale
Up for sale is this rare black/white 1976 Jimmy Carter Democratic Presidential Campaign Subway/Bus poster. Great graphics from the Argo/Bicentennial era. Political campaign poster features a close-up portrait of President Jimmy Carter with slogan "The first thing we need is jobs-a job for every American who wants one. Jimmy Carter A leader, for change paid for and authorized by 1976 Democratic Presidential Campaign Committee, Inc." Measures 42" x 11". Pictures are part of my description, so please look. Perfect for the Presidential Campaign collector or someone who wants a conversation piece from yesteryear - offer today!!
Terms of Sale
- Buyers are responsible for purchase, shipping andhandling costs.
- Payments to be made within72 hours of the actions close.
- Serious buyers only please. Refunds will not be granted for buyer's remorse.
- All sales are FINAL. Items are sold 'as is.' All photos are of the actual item being sold so you can see the quality and condition. All used items are to be expected to be in less than perfect condition unless otherwise stated. Please ask any and all questions you may have, prior to purchase. [Refunds will only be granted if item is grossly misrepresented, upon seller's approval.Buyer must return in the condition it was soldwithin 14 days and pay for return postage and a restocking fee equal to 10% of the sales price.]
- I accept PayPal only.
- I do combine shipping on items as long as the items end within72 hours of one another.
- I will ship US Postal Service within72 hours of receiving cleared payment or with combined shipments within72 hours ofreceiving cleared payment of last purchase.
- For international shipping, I am not responsible for any customs, tariffs, taxes or any other international fees.
No reply or payment within 7 days will result in a complaint with . I reserve the right to contact the next highest buyer or relist any item not paid for.
This item has been shown 0 times.