Vintage Survivor 1958 Seeburg 101 Jukebox Juke Box 100 Select Coin Op Record
This item has been shown 0 times.
Vintage Survivor 1958 Seeburg 101 Jukebox Juke Box 100 Select Coin Op Record:
Have you been looking for that survivor quality Seeburg 101 Jukebox? This is a rare box and much more reliable than the L100 machine it is nearly identical to. Below is a video of the machine in action:
The Seeburg 101 was made one year after the disasterous L100 and KD200 which used the short lived circuit board design amp and control center. This machine uses the same components that the big brother model 201 uses. This is 100 selections, and holds 50 records. These are also a very small cute machine, and has great OEM silkscreening and colors. Please scroll down and enjoy the 70+ photos. If you cannot view all the photos, please click here.
Mechanically, it does play but it has not been lubed or gone through recently. It has beautiful sides that are rare to still be the original finish. The amp needs to be rebuilt as it has a hum and we do not believe it has ever been rebuilt. It includes records and appears to be complete.
The patina is superb! The photos do a great job documenting the condition. We could not find any reproduction parts on this box. Note the phenomenal shape of the original chrome, trim and glass.
This example would make a great addition to anyone’s rec room, bar room, collection, media room, or arcade. Best of all, there is . We will let the market determine the value on this RARE piece. Best of luck in the sale.
- Height: 54 Inches
- Width: 30 Inches
- Depth: 27 Inches
General Shipping Information
We offer alternative shipping methods, depending on the item and shipping destination, that includes the following:
- Local pickup of the item is welcome at our Wauwatosa, Wisconsin location
- We will be at the November 2013 Chicagoland Jukebox Show and can deliver this machine to the show for $100. The show is in a Chicago suburb in St. Charles, IL
- US buyers on coin operated items can contact North American Van Lines at 1-800-959-8880 and choose option #2 for the /Gaming Team for blanket wrapped shipping service. We have used North American Van Lines in the past with great success.
- International buyers on items too large for package services can obtain a quote from us for crate packing and ocean liner shipping to most any destination. We routinely ship to Australia, Austria, The Netherlands, The UK, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Hong Kong, China, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore and Japan.
- International buyers note that shipping quotes import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding or buying.
- Due to the age and no control over the future use of this item, it is sold strictly as-is as-shown without warranty expressed or implied.
- We also reserve the right to cancel offers from buyers with excessive negative response.
- You are welcome to schedule an appointment to inspect this item in person while the sale is running.
- We are not responsible for any small detail left out of the description as we are a consignment store and not experts on the items we list.
- Please e-mail us with shipping questions or concerns prior to offerding.
- International buyers, it is against the law to falsify customs documents. Please do not ask us to do so. We need to mark the customs form with the item sold and amount paid for the item at sale end.
Please read our Legal Terms and Conditions.Payment Terms
- For items sold to Wisconsin residents or picked up locally we are required to collect Wisconsin sales tax.
- Any item needs to be paid in full within 3 days if paying by PayPal.
- Unpaid item cases will be opened with for payments not received within the payment period
Would you like us to sell your items? Discover why our experience, reputation, and education makes The Sell It Now Store© the premiere Registered © Drop Off Location. It takes more than an © account to sell successfully at or above market value. Creating the right Environment to maximize value includes:
- Access to global niche markets for specialty items
- Item valuation and online research
- High quality digital photography in our state-of-the art studio
- Convenient location for item drop-off
- Secured and insured storage facilities
- Turn-key corporate training and liquidation services
Powered by SellerVantage