Vintage Wood Wishing Well Hand Made Model Planter Village Display 12" Tall 1960s
This item has been shown 11 times.
Vintage Wood Wishing Well Hand Made Model Planter Village Display 12" Tall 1960s:
Vintage Wood Wishing Well Hand Made Model Planter Village Display
Very nice hand made wood wishing well previously used as a planter or it could be in a minature village type display. It is 12" tall and about 8" at widest. No issues. Circa 1960s.
Payment and Shipping Policy:
- Please ask questions Before you decide to purchase.
- Payment expected within 3 days of an sale ending or Best Offer accepted.
- PA residents must add sales tax.
- Inventory kept in a smoke free Environment.
- Seller has Twenty years experience online Plus 30 more in other venues.
- Import Duties, Taxes and Charges are not included in the shipping charges.
- These charges are the Buyers Responsibility.
- Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these
additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
- Please do not ask us to alter values on US Customs forms. It is illegal to do so.
- Thanks for your cooperation.
On Since 1997
We do our very best, but we are not infallible. There are occasions when we miss a tiny hole or a little stain spot etc. If this should happen and you feel a refund is in order, please don't be rude or threatening, just explain the situation and we'll work with you to make things right. I'm really quite a sociable person:) This isn't some kind of excuse, please offer with confidence, and above all, I am very proud of our response. Please look it over. Also please feel free to ask questions BEFORE you offer.
ddavidd Online SalesDallas D. Dowhower