Vintage Zuni Indian Sun Face Multi-stone Inlay Bolo Tie
This item has been shown 31 times.
Vintage Zuni Indian Sun Face Multi-stone Inlay Bolo Tie:
Vintage Native American Zuni Indian Sun Face Multi-stone inlay Bolo Tie, unsigned.
The Bolo Tie is in good used condition: there are no missing Stones in the inlay work, and the Tips are secure on a new black colored faux leather braided cord.
The Bolo Tie cord with its Tips is approximately 36 inches long from end to end. The slide piece is approximately 1 1/8 inches tall by 1 1/8 inches wide, and total weight of the BoloTie is 20 grams.
- Please email me withanyquestions you may have prior to placing your offer, and I promise I will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Please check the detailed description above for this items measurements & colors, I take my photos with a macro camera lens and it tends to make items look a little larger and lighting can distort actual colors.
- All items being soldare Used and as described in my items details.
- If listing says item is Vintage, it means that this item was not recently made.
- IONLYaccept a return for an item that is not exactly as I have described. Please understand that my intention is to please all of my buyers, so I am very thorough in my item descriptions. Please contact me immediately if you feel I have not described your item correctly.
- If we decide that I did not describe the item correctly and that you can return it, the item must be in the same condition it was when I sent it out to you and shipped back in the same timely manner. All refunds will be issued immediately upon return of item.
- I willnot markany package's value less thanthe amountyou have paid.
- If you are outside of the USA, please be sure you are offerding on an item that does not have a shipping restriction to your country.
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the items price; these chargesare the Buyer's responsibility.
- I am happy to offer combined shipping.
- Free including insurance. The Tracking Number will be sent to you at the time of shipping.
- Calculated Mail, including insurance. Tracking Number will be sent to you at the time of shipping.However, this numberonlyshows you that I mailed the package and that it was received and processed at a US Post Office; it is not an actual Tracking Number. If you want an actual Tracking Number, you can request a different form of USPS International shipping that allows you to track your package and generally the cost is much more expensive.Please notify me with your shipping request before your payment is made.
- I insure all mypackagesthrough USPS or Stamps.com.Please note that they will not accept a claim for a lost packageuntil 21 days have passed for a USA shipment and 45 daysfor an International shipment.If your packagehas not arrived, I ask you toplease be patient & understanding, I do not make the rules, it's their policy. Feel free to let me know that you have concern of yourpackage'sarrival, but please remember that we have to give itthe above mentioned time in order to file the claim and that I can not do any tracking from my end, I see the same thing you do.
- I will be happy to file a claim for any package that does not arrive or if it arrivesdamaged. To do so, USPS or Stamps.comwill send me aClaim Formfor your completion and statementthat I will have toforwardto you you will have to email it back to the insurance carrier directly, in order for the claim to be processed.No refunds will be issued until the Claim has been processed and issued to me by the insurance carrier.
- By offerding on this item, you indicatethat you have read the items description and that you completely understand and agree to the above terms.